Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 13, 2013
When I was considering to buy a vacuum, the main concern is my long shedding hair. I could walk and one or two hair strands will end up in the floor. Every vacuum that I have have a major hair entanglement issue. I was out for a vacuum that won't make me sit on my knees with tweezers every time I finished vacuuming. I was G-L-A-D when I found this one.

I had my reservations. From the other reviewers I read that the suction from Electrolux is not the best. Besides, every forum on long hair vacuuming said that Dyson is the way to go if you have a long hair. Also I read that the battery life and charge time on this vacuum sucks (no pun intended). However, my Mother told me that in her time, Electrolux is the best vacuum you can get. So I was willing to bet my money on it and see how it will do (beside I am not really a pet so I am not big in getting vacuum for pet).

Though it is still new, all I can say is that I am glad I gave it a try. It did good on my thin carpet and on the floor. A quick assessment of how much hair left on the carpet yield a 9.5 out of 10. The brushroll clean technology also works like wonder! I had the brush covered in full hair, and then after 10 seconds, OH MY GOD ITS CLEAN! I can't tell you enough how much I am glad I don't have to clean it with my own hand! I also like the cordless and charging station feature. Now, I don't have any more excuse to say no to vacuuming. The vacuum also did not leave any strange odor. I think this is because of the double filter the vacuum has.

The only hold back was that the handheld vacuum is pretty weak compared to Shark Pet hand vacuum. It took me a good 10 minutes to vacuum a 3-seated suede sofa with skin flakes all over it and it's still not really clean. Mind you, the battery is about 30 minutes and it takes almost a full day to recharge. Even a quick 3 minutes vacuum takes hours to recharge.

As for cleaning the dust bin, even though I am more impressed with Dyson's one touch system, Electrolux Ergorapido is not too bad either. I like it that the filter has spring on it.

Overall, I think this vacuum is good for a small apartment like ours. Thank you Electrolux for the fantastic idea on brushroll technology!
17 people found this helpful
on October 31, 2015
I sacrificed power for cordless. But for a quick pick up it's just so much more convenient. It does the job on hardwood floors, low profile mats and linoleum. It doesn't work well at all on a bit of carpet pile because it becomes too tough to push. The battery stays charged long enough for a quick pickup in all my rooms, about 20 minutes. Then it will take all day to recharge.
2 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2016
Best cordless vacuum ever! It actually is more powerful that my big, cord vacuum which I had always loved before finding this little dynamo!
on September 23, 2014
Product as described but battery life it's horrible. I seem to get 15 minutes maximum user per charge
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 22, 2014
Works great and I like it much better than the 9.6 volt I have
on March 11, 2015
great product & very efficient in size & weight!
on July 28, 2015
Very good
on June 4, 2014
I am completely impressed by this vacuum. This is our second Ergorapido; I upgraded so that I could take advantage of the brushroll cleaning feature. Three dogs and three girls = lots of hair! I recommend this to anyone with hardwood for sure!
5 people found this helpful
on October 27, 2014
Battery lasts too short.
on March 5, 2014
It is the worst product have ever purchased. It barely works at all. It has no suction. I would get my money back if possible!!!!
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.