Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Electromagnetic Compatibility Engineering
Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 26, 2018
All I can say is definitive. I have used the information on Ott's website for about 5 years, and this volume is just an amazingly comprehensive expansion of his of practical industry know-how and experience. Not cheap, but for a professional engineering setting, it's worth its weight in gold. Combined with Howard Johnson's High Speed Digital Design, your designs can soar.
on September 16, 2017
This is an outstanding book. I passed my radiated emissions and susceptibility test on my first try after reading only the first few chapters. While not the only source I consulted, I give this book a lot of the credit for making the important concepts clear.
on June 25, 2017
This is an excellent book that is very informative and easy to read. I highly recommend this book.
on November 7, 2016
The best book I've ever read. Practical and full of answers which axplain in proper and simple way problem and appearance of EMC.
on October 15, 2015
This is THE EMC reference!
on October 8, 2015
I ordered this book for the PCB Stack-up detail alone, and have found this to be an excellent reference for countless additional topics related to EMI. This is obviously an area that most engineers and technicians fail to comprehend, and it explains why compliance facilities profit so immensely. I consider Henry Ott to be the authoritative expert in this broad field, and he conveys it in easily understandable means. I would highly recommend this book to any one working with the design, layout, or compliance of printed circuit boards.
on October 7, 2015
I am an EMC Engineer. This is the fundamental book we live our lives by. If you want to come to an in depth understanding of EMC this is your best choice unless you have an expert next to you to teach you and a lab to learn in. While I would not call it an basic level EMC Book it is definatly comprehensive. Good fundamentals in math and electrical engineering are essential to undertanding both EMC and this book. For lower level approaches to EMC I recomend books by Kimmel and Gerke.
on August 26, 2015
Great book!
on November 11, 2014
This is the bible for EMC and bought it based on a recommendation. Glad I did. I've only given it a good cursory overview, but Mr. Ott's ability to combine mathematical theory with the applied / practical side of the science is amazing. I find his writing style similar to my own so I find it extremely easy to read and comprehend.

Combine this with a good text on Signal Integrity and you have one hell of a foundation for electrical engineering.
on November 5, 2014
This book is a MUST HAVE for anyone doing any PCB layout work that requires being mindful of EMI and Signal Integrity. The chapters on grounding and decoupling capacitors should be mandatory reading material for any first or second year EE student. After working over 6 years in the field this book is an amazing tome of knowledge that is so frequently used since I bought it I can't even keep it on my bookshelf, it's always within arms reach.