|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.2 x 3.3 x 1.6 inches|
|Batteries||1 9V batteries required.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
TopOne EMF Meter Electromagnetic Field Radiation Detector Handheld Mini Digital LCD EMF Detector Dosimeter Tester Counter Non-Professional Version
|Price:||$22.00 + $7.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Entry-level Radiation Detector, one instrument with two uses, it can test the electric field and the magnetic field radiation at the same time
- Sound-light alarm, when the test result exceeds the safe value, the instrument will alarm automatically
- Fashionable design, easy on-hand operation, it's easy to carry and make field measurement
- It is equipped with a built-in electromagnetic radiation sensor, which can display the radiation value on the LCD digital display after processing by control micro-chip
- Radiation assessment, remind you whether the radiation value is safe or not.You can use it in food/cell phone/computer/ microwave/refrigerator/electronic products, etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Unit: V/m (Electric Field); μT(Magnetic Field)
Accuracy: Electric: 1V/m; Magnetic: 0.01μT
Range: Electric: 1-1999V/m; Magnetic: 0.01-19.99μT
Alarm Threshold: Electric: 40V/m; Magnetic: 0.4μT
Display: 3-1/2 LCD Display
Test Bandwidth: 5Hz-3500MHz
Sampling Time: Approx. 0.4 Seconds
Test Mode: Bimodule Synchronous Test
Over Range Indication: LCD Displays "1"
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50 degree
Operating Humidity: Relative Humidity <80%
Power Supply: 1 * 6F22 9V Battery（Included）
Item Size: 2.50 *1.22* 4.95 inch (63.6*31*125.8mm)
Item Weight: 5.15oz(146g)
1 * Electromagnetic Radiation Detector
1 * User Manual (English)
1 * 9V Battery
Please contact us first when you have any problem,we will give you the best service and solve the problem ASAP.Thank you so much
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What would I want to see in that sheet?
1. Suggestions on use - Just roaming around your home waving this around won't give a person a whole lot of information. Why? As many of the people commenting have correctly said, this isn't a precision instrument. It's ok if you just want to make some relative measurements... but relative to what? The manufacturer didn't, but I will - first, measure it around your living room and note the relative measurements you get. Next, measure the space near the circuit breaker of your home - See the big difference? You want to hope that the places in your home where you spend a lot of time don't consistently measure as high as you see near your circuit breaker. If you happen to have an electric toothbrush, hold the instrument near the charger. You will see that this produces very high amounts of sustained E/M radiation that quickly fades with distance. The actual numbers don't really matter because this isn't a precision instrument. Hope this helps.
2. Gauss to Tesla conversion and perhaps a short description of what these mean. As an engineer, I didn't need it, but I'm guessing that most people buying this are not and may be a little confused or intimidated by some of the technical terms being used.
I compared this one with another analogue unit costing well over $100, and the quality difference is obvious. The analogue one uses three axises to measure the magnetic field, while this unit one axis. Having said that, this is an inexpensive unit and can be useful in measuring relative strength of magnetic field. But not for accurate reading.