Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Platform: PC Download|Change
Price:$19.74

Showing 1-10 of 617 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 720 reviews
on April 1, 2015
I bought the DVD package so I wouldn't have to download 11GB from Origin. But, noooooooo, that ain't gonna happen. As soon as I start Setup from the DVD, it opens Origin and wants me to login (which I did), and then asks for the game code. I entered it, and continued on with trying to set it up. A message then pops up stating that setup can't continue, but I can now download it from my library. WTF?!? So I cancel out of setup and try to restart it. But now when I enter the game code, I'm told that that code has already been used. Really? Now I have no choice but to D/L the 11GB file and let Origin install it. Good luck to me if I have to reinstall it for any reason; I've been through that crap before :-(

On a positive side, if the game play is anywhere near as good as the original Crysis or Crysis 2, I'll be pretty satisfied. I just hate having to go through stuff like this when I paid NOT to have to.
on August 16, 2013
I loved playing the 3rd part of the Crysis games. The action is fun and lot of weapons and incredible graphic, but the single player mode is reallllllllly short. To short to be worth $60., maybe $19.

All in all I had a great time playing it through, at times it's really hard to hide from the bad guys at times but that helps with the challenge, some of the bosses can kick you butt and it only saves at certain spots, which is a pain if you die right before you get there. And you have to go through the credits and see the final cut scene, pretty cool.
on July 8, 2015
The title description should state you need an Origin client and account to download and install this game. It's a deal breaker. If you don't want to create another stupid account and download another stupid client don't waste your time with this.
on April 27, 2017
Love the game. Unfortunately,Origin in their own level of brilliance, forces you to use some kind of steam like application manager. Except, they clearly don't know what they are doing. It's frustrating to see a great title end up in the hands of incompetence.
on January 3, 2015
I have been playing all the Crysis video games and so far this one if the best I wish the story line was a little bit longer but over all great game.
on April 1, 2017
Crysis 3 - PC ordered January 4, 2017 Delivered Jan 9, 2017 Sold by: BLS Mart. No trouble on win 10.
on September 21, 2014
my macbook pro melted and is just a pile of aluminum. pcmasterrace4lyfe
on March 10, 2017
Love the game thanks
on March 27, 2015
the game was alright crysis warhead is alot better tho
on March 5, 2017
Game files are NOT on CD. Simply an excuse for EA (Electronic Arts) to invade privacy by requiring an Origin account which will not install the game. Just another software company selling a non-existant product on Amazon and stealing your money. DO NOT BUT THIS PRODUCT!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.