About the product
- Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition includes the Red Baron Pack and the Lawrence of Arabia Pack - containing themed weapons, vehicles and items. Plus five Battlepacks containing combinations of items. Also exchanges the visual appearance on three of the largest vehicles in the game. This Early Enlister edition allows you to play Battlefield 1 three days earlier starting from October 18.
- Epic 64-Player Multiplayer Battles - Squad up with your friends and join in the most epic multiplayer battles in FPS history with up to 64 players. Fight as infantry, lead horse charges or take control of amazing vehicles on land, air and sea, from tanks and biplanes to the gigantic Behemoths.
- Experience the Dawn of All-out War - Be a part of the greatest battles ever known to man. From the heavily defended Alps to the scorching deserts of Arabia, war is raging on an epic scale on land, air and sea as you witness the birth of modern warfare.
- No Battle is Ever the Same - Dynamic weather and intuitive destruction create an ever-changing landscape. Make your mark on the world with earth-shattering destruction, whether you're blasting craters in the ground with artillery strikes or ripping apart walls with gunfire.
- Push the Frontline in Operations - Take part in a series of inter-connected multiplayer battles spread across multiple maps in the new Operations. Attackers must break through the lines of defenders, and push the conflict onto the next map.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Battlefield 1 Early Enlister Deluxe Edition includes the Red Baron Pack and the Lawrence of Arabia Pack - containing themed weapons, vehicles and items. Plus five Battlepacks containing combinations of items. Exchanges the visual appearance on three of the largest vehicles in the game. This Early Enlister edition allows you to play Battlefield 1 three days earlier starting from October 18.
Experience the dawn of all-out war in Battlefield 1. Fight your way through epic battles ranging from tight urban combat in a besieged French city to the heavily defended mountain forts in the Italian Alps or frantic combats in the deserts of Arabia. Discover a new world at war through an adventure-filled campaign, or join in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players, and adapt your tactics to the earth-shattering environments and destruction. Fight as infantry or take control of amazing vehicles on land, air and sea, from the tanks and bikes on the ground, to biplanes and gigantic battleships, and adapt your gameplay to the most dynamic battles in Battlefield history.
From the Manufacturer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The war stories were truly amazing, giving accurate historic depictions of WWI, and then letting you play them. The cinematic execution is enthralling, and beautifully immerses you in a beautiful yet wrenching WWI experience. Would highly recomend this game to anyone interested in an innovative first person shooter. Not for beginner players.
The sound and graphics are expected from a DICE game absolute 10/10 no other company can compare.
For gameplay it influences teamwork and less of weapons that are viable for many situations. As far as I can see there are no overpowered weapons or equipment really where one completely overwhelms everything.
Map design is good or great design on your personal preferences but to me all the conquest games are fairly good with some standing out but only in conquest. In the smaller game modes the maps feel like they weren't designed for that game mode at all with little cover or just little into the way of flown I rush for example. Tdm is okay while war pigeons is an amazing fast paced game mode that keeping you in the edge the whole round.
With the campaign you probably all ready seen reviews of game play of it but all I gage to say is it's amazing for a Bf game but not for a video game in general, it lacks engagement and feels very short but long rough to keep you in tested to characters and the actions going down at the time of playing.
For the negatives I would say it's developer support in general.
Sever rental program a has been a mess with being supported by EA and not 3rd party (PC) and the inability to moderate servers.
Then their are small but added up things like consistentsy of battle packs (rewards), optimization, etc.
Then even with a patch under its belt their still are noticible bugs and glitches still in the game in the game.
Many of these problems were fixed with previous titles and the features should be featured in a 2016 Triple AAA game expecially with a feature like server rentals in regards to a Bf game.
If you like this game then you'll like Valiant of Heroes its a 2D scrolling game which I think DICE got the idea to do a WW1 game
The multiplayer is fast paced and fun. If you're looking for a different take on a first person shooter, go with this game.