Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Have Faith Bundle [Download]
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on July 2, 2013
I loved Mirror's Edge and I can't wait for the new one on next-gen everything but I how can the bundle price of these things be higher than the individual price? This game came out over 4 years ago... I already own a copy of this for Xbox so I won't be getting this bundle, but I felt it would be worth noting to anyone checking it out.
on August 12, 2013
The game itself is great. I regularly play a range of games from turn-based strategy (e.g. Civilization series) to Action (e.g. Batman Arkham series) to Shooters (e.g. Halo series). Mirror's Edge doesn't have much violence (there's even a special achievement for never using a gun) but no game has made my heart accelerate like this.

One caution: if you don't have an nvidia graphics card you'll need to turn off PhysX (nvidia's proprietary physics engine) within the game settings unless you have a truly top- end CPU. There are points in the game where it gets completely unplayable if you use an AMD/ATi card unless you turn PhysX off.
on June 27, 2013
This game has very artistic graphics. The design and structure are very intriguing and go well with the concept of the game. It is fun and definitely challenging. The overall price for the bundle was a really awesome deal too! I would recommend to anyone who like an adventure.
on July 2, 2013
I bought it at the 5 dollar price point. Even played it using a xbox controller. Once you get used to the moves and controls the trick to having a lot of fun with the game is maintaining your speed as you run through, around, over, under, across the obstacles. Yes, combat is somewhat clunky, and disarming really comes down to timing, but most of the time you can avoid combat altogether. Replaying levels is fun to try different routes. Note however, that if you have an AMD video card, go into the options and disable PhysX to get a huge improvement in frame rates for indoor environments. I play Metro 2033 on high graphics settings, but I just couldn't play thru the first level with PhysX enabled due to unplayable, single-digit frame rates. Also, screen tearing is awful without vsync enabled. The story/plot is mediocre, the game is rather short, and time trial map pack is just OK...wierd obstacle course levels, that you have to first sign up with Origin service and download the pack through their downloader to get access. Overall, it's worth $20 or less, and an excellent bargain at $5, just spend some time getting used to maneuvering and work on maintaining speed as you run through the levels, and it's a blast, a fun and unique take on a first-person perspective game.
on May 6, 2014
If you can get over the motion sickness and play it trying to avoid direct combat/disarms, this is a groundbreaking game with fantastic, iconic graphic design. It's even more amazing if you manage to do a smooth fast run through a level, relying more on reflex than memorizing level layouts (but doing a smooth fast run based on memorization can be a rush too). I recommend playing with gamepad. Controls might feel cumbersome today but everything else still feels fresh even for something that came out in 2008!

(warning: be careful playing w/ Oculus Rift; alternately, do look for Let's Plays from people playing w/ Oculus Rift).
on October 31, 2013
The control scheme is a bit complicated on the PC, but once I got used to it, I was in heaven swinging and jumping around on the rooftops. The story is pretty neat, and animation solid (for it's age), but the game play is what really shines.
on November 26, 2013
Mirrors Edge is one of the most unique games of all time and has yet to be competed with. If you like physics/freerunning/par kor than this game is amazing for you. I like to own the best games of each Genre and this game is completely in it's own class.
on February 15, 2016
I never ever, and I mean EVER...like to play first person point of view games. The reason why I don't like FPPOV games is because most of them make the protagonist have no dialogue (e.g. Bioshock). The about this one that caught my interest is the parkour! Jumping from wall to wall, sliding under and jumping over things, etc. is just cool! The only drawback about this game is that it's super easy and length of play time is roughly 9-12 hours (I think). I'm hoping that the second (prequel) is just as awesome and better than this one. Can't wait! Oh yeah, I do recommend it, BUT if you're like me who doesn't like FPPOV games, then purchase this with caution.
on July 2, 2013
I have loved this game ever since I first played it on the Xbox 360. I was learning Parkour (Free Running) at the time and I still do it occasionally when I have the time, sadly I don't get to enough but oh well. Anyway the only thing that I wish this game had that it didn't already have was an open-world map.
on March 14, 2014
Is a different game, I havent finish it because I lose the interest on it, but if you are looking something different with great graphics this is a good choice. I am not to got jumping in the games that is also why I leave this game on hold.