Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 6, 2014
I am so addicted to this game. It makes me think of when I played Roller Coaster Tycoon on my computer, only better. And don't be discouraged by the fact that you can make purchases, the game is plenty fun without buying anything. I definitely recommend it to any prove who.like to build their own theme parks and be able to play with the rides.
on September 9, 2014
There are dollars you collect for rides and stores and then there are red tickets you get for doing certain things. I had collected 80+ tickets. I was saving then up for a large item. I recently made some purchases with my "dollars" to buy some rides/stores making sure I did not touch the tickets so I could purchase the large ticket item later. In the process the tickets disappeared. I have gone over and over to see if I There are dollars you collect for rides and stores and then there are red tickets you get for doing certain things. I had collected 80+ tickets. I was saving then up for a large item. I recently made some purchases with my "dollars" to buy some rides/stores making sure I did not touch the tickets so I could purchase the large ticket item later. In the process the tickets disappeared. I have gone over and over to see if I accidentally purchased something that was for tickets instead of the cash. I would gladly say it was my mistake if it was, but it was not and I'm so disappointed. I'm done playing because I don't want to work so hard to be cheated out of my hard earned tickets. Thanks but no thanks. Don't waste your time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 23, 2013
this game is fun creative a different. every time I play this game my mom has to take my kindle fire or my ipad or the nook away from me to get my attention. I love it
on May 24, 2014
I have been playing this game for a few months now. It gets pretty boring because you can't connect to fb or any friends. You need to spend big bucks in order to buy quite a few of the rides and it takes forever to get to a good point where you are going through the levels fairly quickly so you track up coins. Then you hit level 100, where there are no longer any challenges or incentives and the amount you need to finish each level is ridiculous. I'm on level 130 and need 390k stars to get to the next level. There are no more rides or shops to look forward to unlocking. I wish I hadn't spent money on this game hoping it would get better. It hasn't. Maybe when they make it fb connectable, make it free or a lot cheaper to use the workers and have better rewards for people who play more(come on the same 30 days of rewards every month?!) it'll be worth coming back to.
on August 29, 2014
This is a very fun game, very similar to Rollercoaster Tycoon. However, you are extremely limited in what you can do without spending real money. Most things require "tickets" without many gameplay opportunities to earn them. Missions early in the game require large ticket expenditures to pass. Have always felt that it should be possible to complete the main objectives of a game for free, requiring real money only for "premium" items or faster/easier mission completion. That's what sucks people in and leads them to possibly spend real money later...
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 15, 2014
My girls and I love this game. I would love to give this game 5 stars. But the last several times that when any of us try to log into the game on any of our own kindled. It won't let us. Keeps telling us the game date is out of sync to please fix. I have checked everything. I have even checked the date and tried to sync the kindle. It still won't let us in. My youngest was upset tonight due to the fact she was supposed to earn a free ride last night. Now she is worried she won't get it. She was all excited to know she had earned a free ride. Now she don't think she will get it. We have 3kindles. All 3 kindled we were able to log in. We logged out for a couple of hours came back and tried several times and still can't log in.. we have been on this game every day. Several times a day. No problems until now. Please fix and I would love to give 5stars. We are missing our game!
on June 30, 2014
I'm almost to park rank 43 & when I'm actually able to play it, it is very entertaining. Unfortunately I haven't been able to access the app for 2 days. This is beyond frustrating and I will be even more annoyed if everything I've done has been lost. It is a free app and it can be played without ever spending real money. Admittedly I caved and purchased super tickets and theme park money to advance some of the rides and shops. It is hard to write an accurate review since I currently can't play it but when I was able to, it was very addicting. I like that you have the option to move rides and shops around whenever you want. However, not all the rides are available to purchase until you advance and unlock them or spend super tickets to do so. I believe there are 20 lands in total but I could be wrong. Each new land takes slot of flags and ranks to unlock. You earn daily bonuses like super tickets or cash and sometimes rides and shops. You have the option to sell anything in your park but unless it was one of the freebies, you will not get back what you paid for it. I've been holding onto everything just to earn more money. The prices for the highest earning games and shops are pretty up there. Honestly I don't know how anyone could get them unless they're either extremely patient and frugally focused or if they'd just have to pony up real money to buy the super tickets. You can hire staff but it either costs super tickets or amusement money. You can also earn money from other parks by cleaning up puke or emptying their trash. But this added bonus is limited and can only be done once a day. In your own park, if you decide not to hire mona money bags (18 super tickets) or the stocking (6 super tickets) then you can keep making the rounds of collecting the profits and flags......and cleaning the barf and trash. The game also has clipboard type chores and when you have completed them, you earn more rewards. There are a few cons to this game but all and all I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who loves amusement parks and enjoys creating things.
I truly hope the past two days have simply been a fluke and accessing this game returns to normal. I haven't found a way to contact the developer but I notified amazon.
Bottom line it is a really fun game!
on December 25, 2013
i love tycoon games and this one is awesome the graphics are great and its easy to learn the game 5 stars excellent game fun for everyone!!!!!!!!
on June 28, 2014
Downloaded on my kindle fire works with some minor problems. The game great playing but could use some adjustments. Like operating manual (looked in help section, none), other options to build up super tickets besides completing levels and buying with real money through theme park store. Found after reaching certain levels the valve of some items go up to purchase or use. Staff to hire when purchasing with super tickets actually doubles. There are times after returning every day you do get bonus either some money, supertickets (2-3), or option to build a ride or shop free. It is a nice game to play.
on December 23, 2013
Fun game and entertaining wish I could get more supertickets easier it's definitely addicting but kicks me off sometimes and has to reload