Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2013
My experience with making cigarettes started with a Fresh Choice machine at $450. Although a little faster, this new machine by Fasfill only cost $85 dollars and once I got used to it, I'm making better cigarettes and probably getting a few more packs per bag of tobacco, for the simple reason of the hands on effect. Since I load the chute each time, I have more control to pick out small stems and load pretty much exactly just the right amount of tobacco. It takes maybe just a little more time to make a pack, but the quality of the cigarettes is much better. I'm not ragging on Fresh Choice, I made thousands of cigarettes with the old machine before it went down, but hey, decide for yourself, $85 as compared to $450, better cigaretttes. I'm going to give you a tip, should you have trouble with making cigarettes with this machine, and probably any other machine, the problem, will result from the moisture content of the tobacco. If the tobacco is too wet, it will bunch up and not fill the tube. If it is too dry, it will compress and bunch up, not filling the tube all the way. When I pack my cigarettes, I pay attention to filling the chute all the way down and packing down the tobacco, not too tight but compressed enough to fill the tube. I actually put just a little more tobacco in the end away from the cigarette tube and pack it a little tighter. This ensures the cigarettes fill all the way down the tube. I've already made thousands of cigarettes with this machine, I actually wanted to try it out and get to know it before I wrote a review. I hope this helps. Great Deal Fasfill! (Well, it seems this wasn't as good a deal as it appeared to be. After a little after 3 months, the warranty period, this machine broke down. I disassembled the machine and contacted the company hoping to at least order parts. Well, after contacting the company via a few emails, they finally decided that they could supply the part and asked me to send them $20 for parts and shipping. I paid through Pay Pal and waited for weeks. I never got my parts and I believe I finally got the payment back, no parts. To tell the truth, I'm not even that concerned anymore, it was such a pain, and I really don't have time. I might advise, the part that broke was made of plastic, and my best uneducated guess is that because it works under a load, that it should be made of metal. I don't know, maybe I just got the only bad one out there. All I can do is wish you luck if you purchase one of these machines. I have since repaired my Fresh Choice machine and I'm using it.)
on September 13, 2011
I received my electronic cigarette roller and I love it. It took me 15 minutes to roll 3 packs of cigarettes. It filled the tubes completely full unlike the manual roller I have. Awesome job and well worth the money. This machine worked for several months before it started only filling the tubes half way so I order another one because I was so pleased with the first one and figured I use the machine a lot and it would wear out.
May 2 , 2013 I received my second machine. I've had the machine for only 4 months and it's only filling a tube half way. There is no adjusting it. The bottom is solid so you can't open it. I thought it would have lasted a little longer. disappointed.
11 comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 2, 2011
I will have to admitt, this is a great little machine. It doesn't take very long to make some cigarettes at all. It is much better than the hand roller I have and much faster. The bowl is very nice and holds more than two packs. I have had it to jam only once and it was the tobacco, not the machine. The cigarettes are tight and makes King as well as 100's. The only problem is the tip of the tobacco seems to fall out, but I tap the cigarettes and then no problem. I will have to admitt, the Chinese did a good job on making this machine.
on October 26, 2011
I bought this for an Old Cougar (62 year old girlfriend) as a gift. She has arthritis and essential tremors and was struggling with a $10.00 plastic handheld roller. It's so quick and easy now, she's contemplating starting a home business making cigarettes. Better than "sliced bread". She enjoys this machine ALMOST more than the "Lelo GiGi" that I bought for her on Amazon.com three years ago and that's a HUGE product endorsement!
on August 16, 2012
This thing is awesome. So much faster than hand rolling. It will jam if you pack too much small cut in it but you learn quickly how much to put in. I did 7 packs yesterday with only one slight jam. Was done in no time. Well worth the money if it doesn't wear out too quickly.One leg was broken off of the catch tray but I wasn't willing to wait for it to be returned and reshipped so I just glued it back on.

UPDATE: Machine broke after 42 days. At the price I paid (88.00) not so awesome after all.
on November 15, 2012
Purchased on 8/22/12. Worked wonderfully at first.

Then today, 11/15/12, it decided that it no longer wanted to inject anything. It makes an awful clicking noise when the lever is pressed and nothing moves.

I would give it two stars (one for each month that it worked), but there is another problem and occurred after it broke: I have no way of contacting the manufacturer to see if there is any type of warranty.

What a waste of money.
on December 19, 2011
This rolling machine works great and we are saving a lot of money rolling our own. They taste better than than the store bought ones and we figured out we can make a carton of smokes for around 20 dollars. There was a learning curve to it, but I would say within a couple of days, I got the hang of it.
on November 9, 2011
While not a easy as the video makes it look it's not bad. As with anything new there is a learning curve. The large bin saves time and means less of a mess. I never give anything a 100% but I would give this 95%
on June 7, 2013
This machine is a money saver!! It works well as long as your tabbaco is dry. Takes a little time to get the feel of it,but not long. I have had this machine for about8 months and were it to breakdown or quit now,i would buy another one of these!!Thank you Amazon for having this great machine!!
on December 11, 2015
Not worth the time to mess with.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.