- Series: Evil Genius
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education TAB; 2 edition (October 15, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071744126
- ISBN-13: 978-0071744126
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 33 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#320,459 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #15 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits > Logic
- #73 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits > Design
- #106 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Digital Design
Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius 2/E 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dave Cutcher is a former technology and industrial education teacher who designed his own hands-on courses, which resulted in great classroom success and became the basis of the first edition of this book. He currently writes for hobbyist publications such as MAKE Magazine.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is an outstanding book and the often noted errors are really minor! I haven't found a single circuit book anywhere that doesn't have some level of errors. You can download circuit apps for your smartphone or free SPICE emulators - circuit sims to check for errors, which is part of the learning experience and process. The author's website also shows errata, and the publisher actually gets back to you right away with any questions, service is great. Check out keyword Raspberry Pi here on Amazon too for the latest craze in microprocessor builds.
Library Picks always buys the items we review and we have nothing to do with Amazon, authors or publishers. Our reviews are strictly to help Amazon shoppers.