Electronic Insect Killer – Sleek, Safe & Effective Indoor/Covered Patio Solution to Eliminate Flies, Mosquitoes and Other Pests
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful UV bulb naturally attracts insects for quicker, more effective extermination
- Safely emits 2100 volts of bug zapping power
- Removable bug collection tray makes cleanup simple
- Built-in hook offers easy hanging wherever you need pest control (Chain not included)
- Includes ETL-approved AC power adapter with long 6-ft cord - 2 Year Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||6.6 x 6.5 x 13.6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PEBUGZP|
|Shipping Weight||2.2 pounds|
Pure Enrichment's Electronic Insect Killer is one of the safest and most effective ways to rid your home of bothersome insects. The chemical-free UV technology attracts and kills unwanted bugs without disturbing your household with the smell or mess of bug sprays. The unit features a washable bug collection tray and easy-to-rinse outer shell so removing dead insects is quick and simple. Use year-round to keep flies, mosquitoes, spiders and other annoying bugs at bay.
Premium Quality Features
• Broad coverage area up to 860 square feet ensures large interior spaces and covered porches and patios stay pest-free
• Lightweight design, long 10-ft cord and built-in hook make it easy to hang the unit
• Long-lasting, replaceable UV light tube provides up to 2,000 hours of bug-attracting light
• Backed by Pure Enrichment's industry-leading 2 Year Warranty - Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
What's In The Box
• White electronic insect killer with UV light tube
• AC power adapter
• Cleaning brush
• Operation manual
Top customer reviews
UPDATE: The light died after exactly 1 month and 1 day so I cannot return it. 5 stars becomes 2 stars.
Orginal June 12, 2016:This bug zapper is beautiful and works wonders. For two months, it killed thousands of bugs. However, one day the bulb died and I thought "no problem. I'll just replace it." Well, unfortunately pureenrichment.com doesn't make this product anymore and so doesn't make the light bulb to replace it anymore. No one, including amazon, carries the replacement bulb which makes this product worthless unless I can find the bulb at a local hardware store. Doubtful though. Don't make this mistake. Find a bug zapper that works well and that you know has bulbs. Amazon shouldn't even be selling this without them.
Downside: it does not have a switch; you have to plug and unplug it, which is easiest to do at the zapper rather than the wall. And if you hang it out in the middle of the room somewhere, you are going to have a wire dangling down, so you might want to put it somewhere less conspicuous, as I did by hanging it under the mantle. Still works fine. The instructions tell you to keep it away from people but I think this is just because of the loud ZAP! (and, OK, possibly exploding insect parts). Actually, I suspect most people will get pleasure from it, which, I guess, does not speak well for us but there it is.
An upside, for me, with these devices, is that they only attract flying insects, not beetles and spiders. I normally put beetles outside and with the exception of Black Widows and Brown Recluses, I mostly leave spiders alone. Spiders eat stuff I want eaten and don't bother me at all.