- Series: Mcgrawhill Engineering Handbook
- Hardcover: 1264 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 3 edition (September 24, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070126186
- ISBN-13: 978-0070126183
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 2 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,636,282 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Electronic Instrument Handbook 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books Inspired by Greenbuild 2016
Featured resources on green building, BIM, and sustainable design.Learn more.
About the Author
Clyde F. Coombs, Jr, (Los Altos, CA) recently retired from Hewlett-Packard. He is the editor of all five editions of the Printed Circuits Handbook, the first of which was published in 1967. He is also the editor of two editions of the Electronics Instrument Handbook and the communications Network Test and Measurement Handbook.