- Series: Electronic Circuit Investigator
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Newnes; 1 edition (October 25, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0750673052
- ISBN-13: 978-0750673051
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,558,598 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #545 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Industrial Design > Products
- #614 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics > Microelectronics
- #794 in Books > Science & Math > Experiments, Instruments & Measurement > Experiments & Projects
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Electronic Projects from the Next Dimension: Paranormal Experiments for Hobbyists (Electronic Circuit Investigator) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
From the Publisher
Although paranormal studies are considered esoteric, Electronic Projects from the Next Dimension teaches the technical skills needed to make devices that can be used in many different kinds of experiments. Each section indicates how the circuit can be used in paranormal experiments with suggestions about procedures and how to analyze the results.
About the Author
Well-known expert on hobbyist electronics, and heavily published author in his home country of Brazil.