Electronic Voltage Regulator, AC 110V-230V 10000W Super-high-Power SCR Voltage Regulator Dimming Dimmer with Electronic Thyristor
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★★★ Voltage Regulate】 The trigger circuit is unique, and the control voltage is accurately regulated without hysteresis. After the resistive load is turned off to 0, it is adjusted from 10V after it is turned on, and adjusted to the maximum power voltage close to the input.
- ★★★ 【New Upgrade】 The circuit design of this voltage regulator is extremely advanced, triggering precise control, and good materials. Upgraded fan with switch intelligent control, good heat dissipation effect and long service life. Upgrade the brand full copper 75A ultra-high current binding posts.
- ★★★ 【Safe and Practical】 The enclosure of the AC voltage regulator is a standard high-grade exquisite aluminum shell, it is very strong to prevent damage, holes on its side and top which are helpful for heat dissipation.
- ★★★ 【Excellent Thyristor】 Thyristor adds RC absorption protection circuit. Connect the thyristor voltage regulator in front of the electrical circuit of the consumer, and connect the input and output wires respectively (without the zero-fire wire). Rotate the potentiometer knob to play light and dark dimming, speed, voltage, and temperature role; very easy to use.
- ★★★ 【Widely Application】 Super-high-power electronic voltage regulator, suitable for control of lighting engineering colored lights, heating wire, boiler heating control, electric tool motor, etc.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
| || |
AC 110V 120V 220V 230V 10000W High Power SCR Motor Speed Controller Voltage Regulator Dimming Attemperation Thermoregulation Board
Teyletent Robot AC 110V 120V 220V 230V 10000W High Power SCR Motor Speed Controller Board Dimming/Attemperation/Voltage/Regulator/Thermoregulation/SCR Controller Board
RioRand 7-70V PWM DC Motor Speed Controller Switch 30A
10000W SCR Digital Voltage Regulator Module Board Speed Control Dimmer Thermostat AC 220V 80A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Yunir-US||ayetea||Teyleten Robot-US||VANCOUVER SUN||nineone|
Item Type: AC Voltage Regulator
Use Voltage: AC 110V-230V
Maximum Power: 10000W (resistive load)
Voltage Regulation: Ac 0V- adjustable between proximity input voltages
Connect the thyristor voltage regulator in front of the electrical circuit of the consumer, and connect the input and output wires respectively (without the zero-fire wire). Rotate the potentiometer knob to play light and dark dimming, speed, voltage, and temperature Role; very easy to use.
Using new bidirectional ultra-high power thyristor, thyristor standard 100A, resistive load can be adjusted arbitrarily between 0-input voltage for electrical appliances.
It can be used for large appliances with an electric power of less than 10,000 watts (pure resistive load). Because of the large power, ordinary household appliances or small factories are sufficient. (The inductive or capacitive load has a large starting current, which is 2-4 times the usual work. The power should be reduced during use, and it is best to leave less than half of the margin.)
1 X SCR Voltage Regulator
Pay attention that the load cannot exceed the specified maximum power. Pay attention to the temperature rise for the first use. If the temperature is very high (more than 80 degrees), the heat dissipation must be strengthened, otherwise the module and the electrical appliances will be burned out. For a large reduction, at least half of the margin should be left.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.