Electronic Remote Control Mouse Toy for Trick/Playing with Cat Gray
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Color: Brown and gray for you to choose
- Mouse powered by 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (Not included)
- Controller powered by 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (Not included)
- Mouse size (L x W x H): 28.3 x 9.9 x 6.9 cm / 11.14 x 3.90 x 2.72 inch
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Color: Brown and gray for you to choose
Mouse powered by 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries (Not included)
Controller powered by 2 x 1.5V AA batteries (Not included)
Mouse size (L x W x H): 28.3 x 9.9 x 6.9 cm / 11.14 x 3.90 x 2.72 inch
Controller size (L x W x H): 10.8 x 5.5 x 3 cm / 4.25 x 2.17 x 1.18 inch
Package weight: 0.25 kg
Package size (L x W x H): 22 x 9.5 x 13 cm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as how the product works:
1) it works okay but it's not a very strong RF signal to the remote. A few feet away and the signal can't reach it at all. So you basically have to keep walking with the thing
2) It's really quite cheap plastic on the remote with super thin bent antennae. The whiskers, ears and tail are very cheap plastic & the "fur" is just really thin felt like material sloppily glued to a hard plastic casing.
3) the power button is on the underside of the mouse and the remote takes two AA batteries.
Overall, not as fun as I anticipated since my dogs DO LOVE CAT TOYS and play with cat toys a lot.
I don't suggest getting this for a large cat (most cats are much bigger than my dogs). An average or small sized cat would probably have some fun with it before it breaks.
There's a lot better toys out there for this money.
It also took almost 2 months to arrive, something to remember, it seems everyone but me new free shipping from China 6 weeks is standard. It was to be here before Valentines day but arrive mid march unfortunately this was my joint gift for my male cat & husband on Valentines day.
It does work well, but both the remote and the mouse require batteries that it drains fairly quickly.
One big plus is that it works even on our thick carpet.