- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill (October 1, 1987)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070095221
- ISBN-13: 978-0070095229
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 5.9 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,091,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Electronic Test Equipment: Theory and Applications
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
The purpose of this book is to assist the engineers and technicians in understanding the underlying theory and subsequent application of test instruments. The book is a unique balance of theory and application.