- Product Dimensions: 35 x 2 x 5 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B0002EOFFK
- Item model number: 301103
- Average Customer Review: 542 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,232 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Office Products Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Wilson Electronics 12-inch Dual Band Magnet-Mount Antenna w/ FME Female Connector
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OMNIDIRECTIONAL ANTENNA - This antenna provides a 360-degree horizontal radiation pattern, allowing you to acquire signals from all directions and providing a large coverage area. This stainless steel antenna comes with a mounting magnet, so you can attach the device to the exterior of your car for hassle-free installation.
- WORKS ON ANY CARRIER - This signal antenna works on all carriers – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. The device is guaranteed to improve your network connectivity for enhanced call quality. It boosts your cellular signal by up to 32 times its current strength, giving you crystal-clear call quality.
- RG174 CABLE - This signal device gives you unparalleled mobile signal strength in areas where you once had poor coverage. It utilizes RG174 cable, the preferred type for security systems, computer networks, access control, home automation applications and transmission of data signals in GPS. The cable facilitates high-speed and high-fidelity data transfer.
- DESIGNED FOR VEHICLE USE - The weBoost Tri-Band Magnet Mount Antenna is specifically designed to work with weBoost mobile amplifiers. This antenna increases the acquired signal of your mobile booster so you can travel anywhere and still be connected to your colleagues, friends, and family. With its magnet mounting mechanism, this antenna can easily be transferred between vehicles.
- PRACTICAL AND CONVENIENT - This antenna comes with a rare earth magnet for installation onto your car. Whether you’re driving a van, a coupe, or an SUV, this omnidirectional antenna can easily be affixed to any metal ground plane at least 5 inches in diameter.
|Color||Tri-Band Magnet Antenna|
|EAN||0803983023277 , 0119153558334 , 0885784870007 , 0132017526737 , 5554442392087 , 0666672865318 , 0885417260762 , 0872182711292 , 0102930555992 , 0163120684748 , 0151903406779 , 0151902988993 , 4139052233619 , 0055555572274 , 0999994098110 , 0071020541132 , 0813986000038 , 8139860000386 , 0088021462656 , 0887180938848 , 0012301411843 , 0887621325855 , 0521375228429 , 0887534762082 , 0646444967389 , 0041114497539 , 7337331907399|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||041114497539 , 885417260762 , 872182711292 , 071020541132 , 119153558334 , 887180938848 , 666672865318 , 887534762082 , 999994098110 , 887621325855 , 012301411843 , 646444967389 , 813986000038 , 132017526737 , 151903406779 , 163120684748 , 088021462656 , 803983023277 , 521375228429 , 102930555992 , 885784870007 , 055555572274 , 151902988993|
|Warranty Description||One Year|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Give your cellular phone a boost in network connectivity with the Tri-Band Magnet Mount Antenna from weBoost. Guaranteed to give you superior signal strength, this antenna maximizes the signal-boosting capability of weBoost amplifiers, so you can always be accessible wherever you are!
This antenna features a 360-degree horizontal radiation pattern that allows your booster to acquire signals from all directions for a larger coverage area. Regardless of your location, this device will keep you within reach! It comes with a rare earth magnet so you can conveniently mount it to any vehicle with a metal ground plane. You will not need a professional to set up this antenna!
This signal antenna works on all carriers in the U.S. and Canada – AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. No matter what your carrier is, this powerful antenna is guaranteed to give you increased cell reception! Perfect for car use, this industrial-strength antenna works with all devices, and when used with an amplifier, it helps improve a cell phone signal by up to 32 times its current strength, giving you crystal-clear call quality! Equipped with 10 feet of RG174 cable, this antenna can transfer and receive data at high speed!
Our products come with seven-day-a-week support and a two-year warranty. Our technical staff will provide you with whatever assistance you need. WeBoost is committed to improving the lives of our customers, and this antenna gives you unmatched network reach. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will be happy to give you a full refund within 30 days.
Invest in this tri-band antenna and experience uninterrupted network connectivity no matter where you travel!
Color: Tri-Band Magnet Antenna
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a ground plane antenna. For those without enough of a radio background to understand what that means, it means that for the antenna to radiate properly it must be mounted over a flat metal object. This is not normally a problem for mag mount antennas as you normally have it stuck in the middle of the roof of your car or truck. But if you try to use this antenna at home, without sitting it on a metal object, its not going to work for you and may actually be worse than a smaller stock antenna.
For optimum use at home or in an RV you HAVE to have it sitting on metal object that is at least 14x14inches in size. Doesn't matter what type of metal, just needs to be a flat plane. Could be a cookie sheet, a square piece of metal flashing, the top of a filing cabinet, the top of a refrigerator, etc. The gains of the antenna are calculated against the idea of it sitting on plane of infinite length and width, which none of use really have. :) The smaller the metal object its sitting on the less performance you will get from the antenna. So if using at home, try to find the largest metal object you can find to put it on to maximize your signal gains.
"ground plane" doesn't mean the metal object needs to be grounded. But to get the best performance in all directions you want to have the antenna mounted as close to the center (as possible) of the metal object it is mounted over.
I have a WeBoost booster which came with the little 4-inch antenna. That wasn't cutting it, so I bought that longer (18"?) magnetic antenna with the curly twist in it, but it wasn't noticeably better than the little 4" guy. I've been shopping for a better antenna for some time, but the Amazon reviews on their effectiveness have been spotty. I hated to throw more money at this thing with no better results than I have so far.
Well I decided to pull the trigger on this trucker antenna. I bolted it to the existing antenna mount already on the coach (see the pics), and ran the wire into the driver-side door and connected it to my booster box. The results: I went from 2-3 bars LTE (hangs around -106) to 4-5 bars LTE (hangs around -86). When I did a speed test on my handy iPhone app, the results were significant. Download and upload speeds increased 3 to 4 times over what they were before.
I am stoked!
This little guy saved the day.
Borrowed one of these from a friend and used it on the inside of my house as a inside antenna and BOOOOOOOMMM!!!!. Freakin thing was like a jacked up meth junkie on cell signal! You just set it on a ground plane, I used a 6 inch round of tin I had when I opened up a coffee Can. Set it in the middle, placed it to do its best.
I have good 3-4 bars service OUTSIDE my home, zero-zip-nada on the inside due to barrier isolation e-coat and copper mesh in the walls.
Now I ordered one and gonna beat the scam they have of $40 to $100 for the "labeled" inside antennas that are less useful than the cheap one on this page.
UPDATE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ordered it, paid a lot extra to get it shipped faster. They didn't even ship it for 3 days!, then when they did, its untraceable and not expected to arrive for 10 days!! Thats EXPEDITED SHIPPING?????? WOW! What a scam! When I finally got it, It cost them less than 1/2 of the extra I paid to ship it slower than snail mail. Thats disrespectful!
Overall I am very pleased with its performance with the WeBoost amp.
As an added note, a longer cable option would be nice as I also purchased a 10' extension cable when all I needed was another 5'.