Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "CHORD Electronics Mojo, ultimate DAC/Headphone Amp..." and save 31% off the $599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
CHORD Electronics Mojo, ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier, USB, Coaxial, and Optical, Black
- Authentic Chord Mojo that is entirely designed and manufactured in Great Britain. All Mojo devices come with a 12 month warranty by Chord Electronics Limited in the United Kingdom.
- Mojo, the ultimate DAC/Headphone Amplifier for your smartphone, iPhone or Android. Simply connect Mojo to your iPhone, Android phone, PC, or Mac, plug in your headphones and you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
- Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256. Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will give between eight to ten hours continuous use.
- Mojo plays all files from 32kHz to 768kHz and even DSD 256. With two 3.5mm analogue outputs you and a friend can listen too! Mojo is fully automatic and remembers its last used settings. Its case is precision machined from a single solid block of aluminum.
- You may think that good quality headphones are the be all and end all, but they are just the beginning. By using Mojo between your smartphone and headphones you can experience crystal clear audio the way you would hear it in the recording studio.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
AudioQuest - DragonFly Red USB DAC/Headphone Amplifier
iFi Audio Micro iDSD Black Label USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Home and Portable
iFi Micro iDAC2 DSD DAC - Digital Analogue Converter With USB Input - SPDIF Optical Coaxial RCA Output - HIFI High Resolution Desktop Home Audio Headphone Amp - MQA Compatible
iFi Audio xDSD Bluetooth DAC and Headphone Amp with MQA
Sony PHA1A Portable Hi-Res DAC/Headphone Amplifier, Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AUDIO 46||Electronics Expo||etailz||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||iFi audio||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.36 x 0.79 x 1.18 in||5 x 3 x 2 in||2.99 x 0.98 x 7.01 in||3.94 x 2.95 x 0.98 in||3.58 x 2.55 x 7.08 in|
Designed and built in England, Mojo brings studio quality sound to your pocket and is the ultimate, truly portable, DAC/Amp. Mojo is built upon the multi-award winning Hugo platform and will afford the listener with Hugo like performance for a fraction of the cost. Inside Mojo is a massively powerful headphone amplifier that will deliver crystal clear audio whether you use in-ear buds or large studio cans, it will even play almost any audio file that you can find, up to 768kHz 32bit, and quad DSD 256. Thanks to the latest Li-Po technology, Mojo is able to charge to full in only four hours and will give between eight to ten hours continuous use. -TECHNICAL SPECS: -Output Power @ 1kHz -600 ohms 35mW -8 ohms 720mW -Output Impedance: 0.075 ohms -Dynamic Range: 125dB -THD @ 3v - 0.00017%. Note: The unit should be charged in the "off" position for 10 hours PRIOR to first use. Please note that the USB charger or computer port must be capable of supplying at least 1A current. We recommend charging with Mojo switched off. Press and hold down the power button for 2 seconds to switch Mojo on or off. Please note you must wait 5 seconds between switching on or off before the power button will respond again.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's simply bewildering how Chord managed to pack so much goodness into such a small chassis, it fits in my pants pocket easily along with my iPhone and has already provided many hours of musical bliss.
I've used the Mojo with Ultimate Ears Triplefi 10, Etymotic ER-6i, Etymotic ER-4RP, Sennheiser HD 600 and Grado ER60 headphones and ear buds. Although they all sounded wonderful the most symbiotic and ultimately pleasing was when Mojo was paired with the HD600 or Etymotic ER-4RP. Be careful you'll be escaping into many hours of blissful listening with any of those combinations.
Although the industrial design is polarizing, I really like it. Easy to use with the three magic balls on top for power and volume.
I also tried using it as a line level component with a Mac Mini server and a Sonos Connect, both worked very well and came close to matching the performance from the Ayre QB9-DSD Dac in my main listening room
I can't recommend this little marvel enough for anyone wanting a portable DAC & Headphone amp that can also double as a standalone DAC in a main audio system.
The problem is with Chord's non-existent support. My unit died within the warranty window and I am unable to get support from anyone. My battery will no longer hold a charge and the unit doesn't work plugged in without going through the battery. Chord will not do any warranty work if you are not located in the UK. After a bunch of runaround they will refer you to third party companies in the US, who then Chord denies the unit is under warranty.
The 1 yr warranty is short to begin with, but there are a lot of people out there with failures even within that 1 yr. Buyer beware.
. Amps to insanely loud volumes
. Super clean amplification
. Good battery charge length
. Small design
. Price isn’t unreasonable for such a powerful and renowned portable amplifier
. Can use directly on a PC/Mac as a DAC out to powered monitors
. Older USB cables can cause an unpredictable series of deafening digital screeches
. This is more of a reference class amplifier so, as expected, there is no EQ adjustment whatsoever which makes this device not well suited for normal daily use for most people - it’s not one of those pop music fun amps like the offerings from Fiio - this thing is neutral, clean and powerful