Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.52 shipping
Electrowarmth M72Fxld King-Long Two Controls Extra Long Heated Mattress Pad, 72-Inch by 84-Inch
|Price:||$162.34 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$18.06 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% polyester
- Made in US
- 10 warming settings provide personalized comfort with quick heat up feature
- Save energy cost turn down your home thermostat which pays for the bed warmer over and over again.
- Electrowarmth warming system delivers consistent warmth and will safely shut down if ever used in an unsafe manner. etl approved for your safety.
- Full one year warranty with 30 day money back guarantee.
- machine wash and dry.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Electrowarmth M72Fxld King-Long Two Controls Extra Long Heated Mattress Pad, 72-Inch by 84-Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||VCT ELECTRONICS||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Package Weight||6.35 pounds||9.9 pounds||7.7 pounds||8.5 pounds|
|Material||Polyester & Polyester Blend||Cotton||Polyester-Blend||Cotton|
|Size||California King-Dual||King||California King||King|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Suffice it to say, Electrowarmth delivers a fine quality USA made safe product that works exactly as advertised. It warms to set temp in about 10 minutes or so and keeps it constant all night. The fully electronic control means no annoying clicks and it is softly lit when you press the temperature buttons. The light glows for about 10 or so seconds then goes off.
The unit will run 10 hours once you turn it on. If you turn off but leave it plugged in, it will remember your last setting from L to H with 1-9 in between.
The only disadvantage I can see is the fact the wiring on the control means it is placed backward on the nightstand.
Given the fact I sleep with a comforter and a cotton top blanket, the setting marked 4 is more than enough to warm the mattress.
The cords are amply long to reach from bottom of bed to unit and still reach an outlet close by. It is machine washable and UL listed.
I recommend this product made in America, highly.
Update, 3 years later:
Unlike other electric blankets and mattress warmers I've purchased over the last 15 or so years, this one is STILL heating like new! I do have a couple of gripes that may or may not be issues for you:
- The skirt that keeps the warmer snug against the mattress is a bit flimsy. After seasonally changing it a few times, the stitching ripped out along one edge. Ever since, I've been careful to treat it gently, and it hasn't gotten worse, so just remember to actually walk around your mattress to remove it from each corner, and don't try to whip it off the corners from the opposite side of the bed. But this isn't why I've lowered my rating.
- You can't use this warmer with a timer or any sort of remote-operated outlet (like a home-automation, x-10, z-wave, insteon, or wifi outlet, or even a switched outlet). If the power to your outlet has been off, and gets switched on, the warmer still has to be manually turned on with its controls. Why is this a big issue for me?Read more ›
The portion of the pad that is under the pillows is not heated, which is a nice design element. I am actually going to turn it around and put it at the foot of the bed, because I like to have cooler feet and a warm body when I sleep.
When you take the pad out of the bag, you may initially be concerned because you will be able to feel the wires through the fabric. However, once the pad is on the bed, this is not the case. Because the padding around the wires was designed to be slept on rather than carried in your hands, it will do the job just fine. You do not have to be concerned about feeling the wires while you sleep. There is quilting between the wires, so the very sensitive may feel the dips created by the quilting, which I did not find to be a problem because they are dips, not hard spots.
This blanket can get really, really warm, so you will love it if you are a freeze-baby. I find that having it set on 3 or so works best for me. I had no trouble finding the buttons by feel in the middle of the night when I needed to adjust the heat. They are large and are indented enough that it is easy to tell when you are at the button. The LED for the heating level is not brightly lit, which I prefer. I don't like to have lights shining at me when I am trying to sleep.
Overall, this is a nice heating pad. I once had a much less expensive one, but I could feel the wires all night. It also only lasted for one winter, so I am hoping for a much longer life on this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great controls, super comfy and warm on a winter night.Published 7 days ago by Mr. Stacey E. Campbell
BOUGHT OFR FIREMAN SON TO USE ON THE BED AT FIRESTATION. IN WINTER WHEN THEY GET WET IT'S COLD. THIS SHOULD HELP TO WARM HIM UP.I HAVE ONE ON MY KINGSIZE BED AND LOVE IT. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Judy Mazzari
You don't feel the wires! We had a mattress pad warmer previously but the wires were very uncomfortable. This heated mattress pad is cushioned so that the wires are not noticeable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by SueinSalem
doesn't have graduated coils. To get my feet warm I have to roast my kidneys. But it does have the dual control which was mandatory for our full bed.Published 4 months ago by Louis H Freeman