Elegance Linen ® Wrinkle Resistant - 1200 Thread Count Silky Soft Luxurious 4-Piece Sheet Set, Deep Pockets Fits Up to 16" - Queen, Black
|Price:||$19.00 + $5.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Elegant Comfort® Queen-size Dimensions - Flat sheet 102" x 90", Fitted sheet 80" x 60", 2 pillowcases 20" x 30" - Fits Mattresses up to 16" - 100% Satisfaction Guarenteed ! Thickness, softness and warmth Breathable & hypoallergenic, stronger and more durable than cotton, with the strongest stitching to prevent tears Deep-pocket, fully elasticized fitted sheet for mattresses up to 16 Inch thick Wrinkle- and fade-resistant, cold-water washable and quick-drying
- HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT: Elegant Comfort® yarns and ventilated weave make it hypoallergenic and antimicrobial, Unlike cotton that can harbor allergens, mildew, and even bed bugs, microfiber repels contaminants and mites, preventing them from finding a home in your bedding. Allergy sufferers breathe easy and wake up feeling refreshed instead of congested, and those with sensitive skin or conditions like eczema rest in a healing environment instead of being further irritated at night
- LUXURY MEETS PERFORMANCE: Elegant Comfort® provides superior performance and luxurious feel begin with yarns that are even finer, longer, and stronger than silk. These microfiber yarns are finished with a meticulous brushing and conditioning process before being woven into premium fabrics, then undergo an additional brushing to attain the lustrous, ultra soft finish sought by connoisseurs of fine linens
- VIBRANT, FADE-RESISTANT COLORS: Elegant Comfort® microfiber is made to look as good as it feels. It's exceptionally color-fast, and even after years of regular use will look as vibrant as the first night you enjoyed it.
- EASY, ENEGRY-EFFICIENT CARE: They are as soft as 1200 thread count Egyptian cotton and durable than the highest thread count cotton. Its ultrafine yarns and micro ventilated weave repel sweat and stains, making a short cold-water wash and a quick tumble dry on low heat all you need to keep these linens fresh and clean. They won't be weaken or tear even after years of use, maintaining a smooth, wrinkle-resistant that only improves with time.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Elegance Linen ® Wrinkle Resistant - 1200 Thread Count Silky Soft Luxurious 4-Piece Sheet Set, Deep Pockets Fits Up to 16" - Queen, Black
|Sold By||Bespolitan||My Sweet Home||Bespolitan||Bespolitan|
|Item Package Weight||3.35 pounds||3.15 pounds||3.05 pounds||1.5 pounds|
|Pattern||Information not provided||Solid||Solid||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I also ordered the burgundy color which turned out to be more of a pinkish red than a deep burgundy like shown in the photo.
I have bought other egyptian cotton sheets for similar prices and had nothing but great experiences with other brands. I would steer clear of this product unless you like sleeping in burlap sacks.
I do agree that they are deceptive in the listing and in the packaging. It does say 100% polyester on the package (although in very fine print, where it actually falls below the seam of the packaging). Deceptive. The product listing does not say 100% polyester, although it does say micro fiber. It really should say polyester in the product description. I don't like that these come up in the Amazon search when you are searching for cotton, even when you add a filter for material=cotton. They still show up. There is no cotton in these sheets! So that should not be allowed. The package also says it is "...soft as a 1500 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton". It is technically true, but still misleading.
I have been buying 100% Egyptian cotton sheets for years. But usually get 2 new sets for each bedroom, and I got tired of paying $500 a year on sheets. These are not as nice as the more expensive sheets I was buying, but they are a really nice, cheap, alternative. If you can afford better quality, then get something else. But if you are on a budget, you'll be happy with these as long as you don't set the expectation that you are getting fine quality sheets.
There does seem to be a problem with the pillow cases, though. It seems like they are a different fabric, because they wrinkle terribly, I have even had to iron them!Read more ›
Sadly they are a huge disappointment. We have been using the sheets for about 6 months now and they get washed once a month no matter what. After the third washing we noticed that the sheets were fading fast and we don't have any chlorine or chemicals in our water. The seems began to separate after the 4 washing and lastly the elastic on the corners has no elasticity left in it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
So soft and they hold the scent of fabric softener longer than any other sheets I've had.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Exactly as it was pictured and presented. It is a great product and we will enjoy using it. Thank youPublished 3 months ago by Laura F.
order it and fell in love with it so soft,,,,,,the more you wash the better it gets..... order a second set........
take awhile to get the wrinkles out......