|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$15.99 - $26.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 5% spandex
- Fabric: 95% Cotton 5% Spandex
- Features: A Line/Cap Sleeve/Cross V Neck/Casual/Vintage/Ruched/Soft&Comfortable
- Washing: Hand/Machine Low Temperature Soak
- Occasion: Casual/Outdoors/House Wear/Party/Wedding
- Notice:Please refer to the seller's size information on the picture or in the description before placing order.Due to monitor settings,monitor pixel definitions,we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product.We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible,however,colors are approximations of actual colors.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Laksmi Womens Summer Casual A Line Cap Sleeve V Neck Elegant Dress (Multi-Colored)
Laksmi Women's Elegant V Neck Shirred Drape Retro Curve Vintage Prom Dress (Multi-Colored)
— Cap sleeve
— V neck
— Swing dress
Size Information (in inches) :
S: Bust : 31.5" Waist : 25.2" Length : 36.1"
M: Bust : 33.1" Waist : 26.8" Length : 37"
L: Bust : 37.9" Waist : 28.7" Length : 37.9"
XL: Bust : 37.0" Waist : 30.7" Length : 38.8"
XXL: Bust : 39.0" Waist : 32.7" Length : 39.7"
Details of dress
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01EFH2DA8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 18, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am 6' 200lbs, I was looking for something short, and I first ordered the baby blue in large. It fits perfectly, but it isn't short enough at just above the knee. So then I ordered the purple in medium and washed and dried in on warm twice to shrink it. The color dulled just ever so slightly, but the material came out just so darned soft and comfortable. It seems like it could stretch forever, and since I am also looking for a new little black mini, I just placed another order for a black one in small and am hoping it is stretchy enough to fit. I never wear small, but I'm thinking it will be perfect based on the other two. I am planning on ordering a couple more in other colors.
I have worn it twice and have received about a thousand compliments give or take a couple hundred. I've been wearing it with purple Katy Perry lipstick, and a couple of sweeties have noted the combination while complimenting me. So yes, I recommend it.
I love the color and the fit of this dress, it is incredibly flattering, BUT it is not 95%/5%cotton/spandex like the site says, it's a rayon/spandex 95%/5%. It will be entirely too hot to wear for summer here, which is my reason for buying it.