Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 637 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 701 reviews
on August 22, 2013
very pretty, and the one size fits all fit me -- at 5'2 and 125lbs. a bit flimsy, but for the price, worth it!
on June 3, 2015
I ordered this on a whim because it was inexpensive and looked... interesting. While I was checking the status of my order one day I decided to read the reviews. I started getting a little scared when I kept reading about how bad it was and how it was too small and it was "just a shirt". Then it arrived. When she put it on, all my fears were laid to rest. Wow. It is sexy as hell. She looks amazing in it. Lingerie like this is meant for a certain build of woman. I don't want to seem discriminatory, but this is not designed for larger women. I am very happy with my purchase. If you have a smaller build of a lover, I highly recommend it. Hubba hubba hubba.
on March 6, 2015
it is more for skinny girls, if you are over you body index, don't buy , would be TOO SHORT . I don't like the fabric , it is what pantyhose made of .
on February 20, 2015
I'd read the reviews before ordering and read that many had said it was too short, more like a shirt than dress. So when i ordered it i kept in mind that it was probably going to be short & it was. but im also a bigger girl, usually wearing a size 18 in dresses. I still ordered it though because it looked cute (& it definitely is) & have been recently losing weight. it sits like a shirt on me but im pretty sure its because my body stretches it out sideways, making it shorter. i look forward to trying it on again as i lose more weight. i gave 3 stars because, even though its short now, im pretty positive itll be longer the less i stretch it out
on October 29, 2014
The top portion is okay but the bottom is really uneven all the way around. I was not happy with this purchase and looks way better in the picture then it does in person. Save your money on this one.
on September 19, 2014
It fit pretty much as advertised. Very satisfied with my purchase.
on October 20, 2015
I was a little nervous about the one size but it fits perfectly. I'm a 36B and normally wear a size medium (5'4") and it was just perfect. Barely covers my behind but I expected that and is what I was looking for. Very sexy, soft material - something I could wear around the house and be comfortable in.
on February 20, 2015
Wasn't happy at all!! The turquoise Color isn't even turquoise! Its more of a blue then anything! I also went by a girl that commented on here saying that it fit her well and she weights about 180-190 like me and she was 5'4 and I'm 5'6! Very small also comes with a g string that twice as small! If you want this hope you weight is around 120-130 maybe and then it might fit right other than that don't order it! Doesn't fit nothing like shown in the picture above! Nor the color!
on March 16, 2014
I wanted a nightgown that had color; not the normal black or white. I also was looking for something that covered me while still looking sexy. This "Mini Dress" fit the bill and more! In fact, I ordered a second one and gave it to my daughter. The gown is lace, making it see-through enough to be sexy but not too much. This is the kind of gown that will look great on any body type; also making you feel good while wearing it. The gown is extremely comfortable, very well-made and there are no snaps, hooks, buttons, etc. to deal with. The color is the gorgeous shade of blue as shown and the matching thong panties finish out the look. Best of all, my husband absolutely loves the way it fits.

I definitely recommend this gown to everyone, no matter what body type.
on January 13, 2013
This mini dress looks awesome on my GF, she wouldnt normally buy this. She loved it when she saw it. She loves to know she can put something on like this and make my eyes open up wide. This mini dress is hott with matching thong. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to spice things up. Ladies you will love this. Guys get this mini dress for your women. If you do decide on purchasing this, Get the thigh highs to match with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.