Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 108 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on May 13, 2015
I love this watch! It's so pretty and just what I wanted. I was worried that it would be cheap or defective because of some of the bad reviews, but it's great! The band is small, so keep that in mind when ordering. It fits me on the largest setting and I consider my wrists average/small. Definitely not for large wrists! The largest setting is about 7 inches around to give you an idea.
on August 13, 2013
I have a very small wrist and this band is tight on the largest setting. There are three smaller settings for the wristband, but I'm not sure they would fit a child's wrist. Like the looks, just not the size of the wristband or the adjustments.
on March 12, 2017
The design looks OK. But the ay of attaching the bangle bracelet leaves a lot to be desired. I have to use something, sharp, thin to lift the top piece. It is not thin (height wise) as I was looking for. If you have a wrist size over 7.5, it will not fit.
on November 5, 2013
It is my own fault for thinking that a good product could come this cheaply. The watch is so very cheap and even at that is not worth the money. Clasp does not hold. Halfway through the first day of wearing, it had flown off my wrist so many times that now the face is cracked and it is unwearable. Waste of money.
on July 13, 2015
It looks very nice. When I was buying it, I was concerned about the statements that it was intended for a vey small wrist. I am no longer sure that's correct. My wrist measures about 6 in and, for the watch to be tight, I would have to use the very last position on the metal band. However, at that point quite a bit of the band sticks out and, because it's quite stiff and is not held to rest of the band, it actually sticks out at an angle pointing away from my wrist. When I use the next position, the watch is a bit loose, but the band no longer points away from my hand. regardless, it's a surprisingly nice looking watch; also it is very shiny. I would recommend it to anyone with a wrist just a bit larger than mine or to those who prefer their watches loose. Note; I just received it, so I can't comment on any durability issues -- defects mentioned in other comments that develop in time.
on April 12, 2015
This watch looks so great. I was shocked. Feels nice and solid, so I was thrilled that it was so inexpensive. BUT... the clasp is so cheap and poorly fitted that the watch fell off my wrist 3 times... third time's a charm because it's gone now. Lost it somewhere during my work day. At first I thought I didn't clip the clasp correctly. I did. It just has a crappy clasp. I'm not sure how other buyers still have theirs or how this can get more than a 1 star when you have a 90% chance of losing it within wearing it 4 hrs. Maybe some have good clasps and some don't ??? I guess take your chances.
on March 13, 2017
very good price. keeps time good. very stylish looks like a bangel
on April 13, 2014
I have very tiny wrists and purchased this in black and wished they had white.
My wish came true!!!
Just an adorable watch at an even more adorable price!!
on March 25, 2016
I REALLY LIKED THIS WATCH, THOUGH IT DID 'PINCH', A BIT. HOWEVER, THE FIRST TIME I ACTUALLY WORE IT OUTSIDE, (I'D ONLY TRIED IT ON AT HOME, WHICH I DO, IT ENSURE NO HUGE LOSS OUTSIDE THE HOUSE) THE BACK OF THE WATCH, AS WELL AS THE METAL HOLDING IT TOGETHER, JUST 'POPPED' OFF! IT HIT THE FLOOR OF MY CAR, AND TOOK ME FOREVER TO FIND. SADLY, THERE WAS NO WAY TO REPAIR IT, HOPE TO FIND ANOTHER THAT I CAN WEAR FOR A WHILE.
on April 28, 2014
I love this watch. I have several l watches that I wear and this is the one I were the most. It keeps time great and looks good.