- Save 10% on Elegoo 9V 1A Power Supply Adapter when you purchase 1 or more ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 4% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Elegoo High Temp Tape when you purchase 1 or more ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 3% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 4 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Elegoo PCB Board Prototype Kit when you purchase 1 or more ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 2% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 1% each on ANY PRODUCT offered by Elegoo when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Elegoo 120pcs Multicolored Dupont Wire 40pin Male to Female, 40pin Male to Male, 40pin Female to Female Breadboard Jumper Wires Ribbon Cables Kit for arduino
|Sale:||$8.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.13 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Each cable length: about 20cm /8-inch.
- The cables can be separated to form an assembly containing the number of wires you require for your connection and to support non-standard odd-spaced headers.
- Including 1x 40-pin male to female jumper wires, 1x 40-pin male to male jumper wires, 1x40-pin female to female jumper wires.
- Packing in a bubble envelope
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
We have the manufacture factory,
making productions and selling by ourselves.
So we can control the quality of our productions by ourselves for you.
We’d like to receive your valuable suggestions for our products and make your idea come true.
1pcs 40-pin male to female jumper wires
1pcs 40-pin male to malejumper wires
1pcs 40-pin female to female jumper wires
Seller Warranty Descriptionhalf year warranty on parts and labor
Top customer reviews
As other reviewers have said, the insulation is nice. The wires are easy to peel apart and great for making good looking prototypes that go together quickly. I definitely recommend having a ton of these on-hand at all times.
They work great, easy to peel with 0 damage to the next wire while doing so; soft and flexible!
Now, out of all the wires I do have I did have at least 4 or 5 that lost their black plastic tips somewhere while I was playing with them, and at least two fell off while I was disconnecting devices. The ones I seen fall off was very easy to fix by slipping it on and listening for the click. That was a week or so ago and since then I've not seen any more do this so I think it was just a couple and a one time thing.
Lastly again, out of all the wires I ordered a few had their metal pins bent by a good 5 to 10 deg, nothing bad and I easily fixed it with my finger so no biggie, just thought people should know.
Much improved! Elegoo kindly sent me a replacement set of jumper wires and these are as good or better than what I was expecting when I originally purchased them. First off, the wires are copper. Magnets do not stick to these wires. The tips are ever so slightly magnetic, but that is not unusual. The resistance of these wire is much better too. My Fluke 87V says that these jumpers have a resistance of just 0.1 ohms, which is the same reading I get with freshly stripped copper wire of the same gauge and length. They even came in a nice Elegoo branded box. Thanks guys, you have redeemed yourselves in my mind!
Steel wire, not copper. Magnet sticks to them. Worst of all, each wire has a measured resistance of over 0.5 Ohms (some were as high as 0.8 ohms). Measured with two different meters just to be sure, a BK Precision 2709B and a Fluke 87V.
OK for basic stuff, but the added resistance could cause problems.
I selected a couple of wires at random and measured approx 0.25 ohms which is quite respectable.
I have ordered a number of different items from Elegoo and all have been high quality. I would not hesitate to order anything from them in the future.
Most recent customer reviews
In most of my apps I attach one end of the jumper to a device, therefore I cut...Read more