- Save $1.00 on this item when you purchase 1 or more UNO Most Complete Starter Kit offered by Elegoo. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Elegoo Nano board when you purchase 1 or more any product offered by Elegoo. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Elegoo 17 Values Resistor Kit when you purchase 1 or more any product offered by Elegoo. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Elegoo 3pcs MB-102 Breadboard 830 Point Solderless Prototype PCB Board Kit for Arduino Proto Shield Distribution Connecting Blocks
|Sale:||$8.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.13 (45%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 630 tie-point IC-circuit area plus 2x100 tie-point distribution strips providing 4 power rails.
- White ABS plastic body with black printed legend. Color legend on distribution strips.
- With self-adhesive tape on the back, make it easy to stick on the Arduino Prototype Shield.
- Packing in a bubble envelope
- We have always cared about the customer experience and improve the product function details.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
We have the manufacture factory,
making productions and selling by ourselves.
So we can control the quality of our productions by ourselves for you.
We’d like to receive your valuable suggestions for our products and make your idea come true.
830 tie points total. 200 in 2 power rails, 630 in a 30 x 10 matrix
White plastic, with black legend. Colored power rails
For wires 21 to 26 AWG
2-sided peelable adhesive tape
3pcs 830 tie-points breadboard
Seller Warranty Descriptionhalf year warranty on parts and labor
Top Customer Reviews
I'm taking points off though because all three breadboards are visibly warped, and the holes seem really inconsistent. Some require a lot of pressure to insert a wire, and some are so loose they don't hold on to wires very well.
If you want a low cost board to prototype with, do not need the functionality of the adhesive backing, and do not mind that these are bowed like a wooden horse rocker - these will do. If you want something flat and uniform, I'd suggest you visit a brick and mortar store where you can see what you're getting first hand, and prepare to spend at least twice as much.
I'm using these to build circuits to be used with both an Arduino computer and a Raspberry Pi 2 computer. Over all, I'm satisfied with my purchase.
Seems like mine are nickel plated but that is more than adequate.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Could be a problem for larger projects, so beware.Read more