|Item Weight||13.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.1 x 4.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Temperature Range||5000 Kelvin|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Certification||ENERGY STAR, UL|
|Special Features||Dimmable, Easy to Install|
|Included Components||Element Classic Bulb (4), Welcome card|
Element Classic by Sengled - 4 Pack - A19 60W Equiv. Daylight (5000K) Smart LED Bulb, Zigbee, Works with Amazon Echo Plus & SmartThings, Hub Required for Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LIGHTING FOR YOUR SMART HOME: Turn the lights on/off, dim to the desired light level and set up schedules using the Sengled Element Home app (iOS and Android). Element hub is required.
- WORKS WITH SMART HOME PLATFORMS: Connect the bulbs directly to Amazon Echo Plus, SmartThings or Wink hubs and add lighting control to your smart home.
- VOICE CONTROL: Connect Element bulbs to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant and control your lights via voice commands to turn on/off, adjust brightness and more. Element hub is required to connect both voice services. Only the Amazon Echo Plus device allows for direct connection.
- CONTROL AT HOME OR AWAY: Control your lights remotely or set the lights to turn on before you get home in the evening. And, if you forget to turn off the lights, just turn them off using the app.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Energy Star certified. And, because Element LED bulbs save 80% energy compared to incandescent lighting, monitor electricity use (kWh) and watch the savings add up in Performance section of the Element Home app.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Dimmable Daylight Smart LED Bulb
Don't Have a Smart Home?
Try the Sengled Element Smart Lighting Starter Kits available in Element Plus, Classic and Color Plus. Includes Sengled hub and 2 bulbs. Supports up to 64 bulbs.
Sengled Element 5000K Daylight A19 Smart Bulb
Sengled Element LED smart bulbs are the easy, affordable way to get started with smart home lighting. Element is the simple way to decrease energy use, automate hard-to-reach fixtures, and turn the lights on before you get home.
- Element Classic bulbs are certified to work with the Sengled Element hub and Samsung SmartThings hub.
- Bulbs are also compatible with the Wink smart hub. These may work with other Zigbee HA 1.2.1 compliant hubs; check with the manufacturer to verify compatibility.
Wireless Voice Control
The Sengled smart bulb works directly with Echo Plus, also compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant(Hub Required): Turn on/off and dim lights wirelessly through your voice.
5000K Daylight White Light
5000K daylight light offers more energy in the kitchen, living room and office, where your attention is most needed.
Smart Control Anywhere Anytime
With the Sengled Element Home App you can turn on/off, dim or schedule lights for added security when away from home, all from the palm of your hand.
Not only Smart, but also Reliable
Sengled Element bulb is Energy star Certified. It can lasts 22+ years (rated for 25, 000 hours of use), use 80% less energy than incandescent bulbs.
Element Classic 2700K A19 Bulb
Element Classic 2700K BR30 Bulb
Element Plus Bulb
Element Classic 5000K A19 Bulb
Element Classic Bulb Kit
|Third Party Hub Compatibility||Samsung SmartThings, Wink||Samsung SmartThings, Wink||Samsung SmartThings, Wink||Samsung SmartThings, Wink||Samsung SmartThings, Wink|
|Amazon Alexa Compatible||Hub Required||Hub Required||Hub Required||Hub Required||Hub Required|
|Echo Plus Compatible||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Light Appearance||Soft White / 2700K||Soft White / 2700K||Soft White to Daylight / 2700K - 6500K||Daylight Pure White 5000K||Soft White / 2700K|
|App Controlled On/Off and Dimming||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Create Lighting Schedules||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Best Suited For||Lamps and fixtures||Recessed lighting||Lamps and fixtures||Lamps and fixtures||Lamps and fixtures|
|Google Assistant Compatible||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Compare with similar items
Element Classic A19 smart bulbs are the simple way to get started with smart lighting. Connect up to 64 bulbs per Element hub and enjoy smart lighting capabilities in every room using existing fixtures and lamps. Control bulbs on/off, brightness and schedule using the Sengled Element Home app. Going on vacation? Schedule the lights to turn on/off automatically to make it look like someone is home for added security. Need help waking up? Create a routine to slowly have lights brighten to mimic the natural sunrise. Kids leave the lights on? Check the status of each bulb in the app and turn off remotely to save on your electricity bill. Certified for use with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings and Wink.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- They are instant on (this could also be a con if you like the slow fade on like Hue bulbs do.) Personally, I like these in small rooms like pantries and closets.
- They are DIRT cheap compared to all other bulbs. You can sometimes catch a deal on the Hue a19 white bulbs but even then, these bulbs still beat that price.
- They are bright. If you are older and really prefer yellow lights, stay away from these. If you don't mind a white/yellow blend that most modern led/classic bulbs are moving towards, these will be great.
- Easy pair and reset. To pair them turn the light on and search with your hub. To reset them, power cycle 10 times (that's on and off 10 times).
- They lose connection sometimes. This happens further from my hub so obviously it is a zigbee signal strength issue. I discovered these bulbs DO NOT ACT AS ZIGBEE REPEATERS. Sorry for the caps but that is crucial here. Hue bulbs repeat your zigbee signal and strengthen the mesh the more you add. These just use signal, no repeating. I added a few zigbee wall outlet repeaters and this has fixed a few of my Sengled bulbs from disconnecting but I still have several that will randomly show unavailable once or twice a week. Support just says to remove them from hub and then add them closer to the hub. This makes no sense since the bulb will be going back to the exact same spot.
You get what you pay for. If you have a smaller area or are using these bulbs specifically near your hub, go for them. If you have a large house with lots of walls and interference, I would stick with the Hue bulbs. ..they are online 99% of the time.
If this review helped you please mark as helpful! Let's weed out those fake reviews!
1) Unscrew existing light bulb
2) Screw in Sengled smart bulb
3) Say "Alexa, find devices"
4) Alexa says it might take a minute
5) Wait 30-60 seconds
6) Alexa says it found the device and gives it a default name
7) Open Alexa app on smartphone
8) Rename device (such as "back porch light")
9) Say "Alexa, turn on back porch light"
10) Light turns on
11) Kids are amazed
* Create "routines" in Alexa app to turn lights on and off based on a schedule
* Can control dimming (50%, 37%, etc.)
* Brightness - brighter than the 60-watt bulbs that were in the coach lights outside
* The lights are in covered spots outside and the weather here isn't severe, so can't speak to weather resistance of the bulbs
One of the 4 is currently in the garage about 8' from another Sengled but it keeps going unavailable in Smartthings. Very frustrating. The other light is closer to the Smartthings hub. Not sure why this one bulb keeps going unavailable. If this keeps happening I'll swap it out with one of the other bulbs. But frustrating that they don't all work. I guess you get what you pay for. I can reboot the bulb but eventually it goes unavailable (in less than 10 minutes because it is tied to a motion detector that tries to turn off the lights when motion stops and this one doesn't go off because it is unavailable).
Update ordered more bulbs and no protective bubbles for bulbs which is a shock.
Most recent customer reviews
Reason for 3 stars- one bulb lost its connectivity.Read more