Element Equipment Boot Bag Snowboard Ski Boot Bag Pack
|List Price:||$34.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 600D PVC Coated Polyester is waterproof, super tough, and keeps your gear dry.
- Perfect grab and go size - Holds 1 pair of ski or snowboard boots and gloves, goggles, hat, etc. 15 x 15 x 9 inches.
- Reinforced construction with double stitching, lined interior, padded bottom, shoulder strap, carry handles.
- Fits up to mens 13 size boots
- 100% Guarantee. We stand behind our products.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep your gear organized. Our Boot Bag is perfect for 1 pair of Ski or Snowboard boots with room for your gloves, hat, goggles, etc. Shoulder strap makes carrying easy. Clear card holder for name tag or business card. 600D PVC coated polyester is tough and will keep your gear protected. Reinforced bottom keeps the bag shape and is super tough. 3 vent holes prevent stanky boots. Size: 15 x 15 x 9 Inches This bag is perfect for carrying boots and a little extra gear. If you need a large bag designed to carry boots, hat, and all your gear check out our Deluxe Boot Bag.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15 x 9 x 15 inches
- Item model number : EE1
- Date First Available : November 6, 2017
- Manufacturer : Element Equipment
- ASIN : B07772WR1R
Best Sellers Rank:
#89,418 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #9 in Skiing Boot Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's large enough to hold a pair of my women's boots and I managed to also stuff in my ski pants and jacket. AND the front pocket is large enough to hold my gloves and goggles.
I also love the drainage hole and waterproof bottom that allows you put the bag down in the snow and know it won't leak into your bag and mold. The waterproof bottom also allows you to include your snowy boots inside and wipe it clean once you get home.
It's lightweight so it's not adding weight to your trek, but feels sturdy enough to get the job done. Once empty it'll squeeze small enough to stuff in any size locker. Plus, it really helps store items in the back corner of our closet in the off-season.
To complete the "I'm a super efficient ski packer" look, I also recommend purchasing ski straps to wrap your skis + poles together.