Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on July 1, 2017
Apparently, people are not using this product properly. I have to smash the tube to mix it up because it does separate otherwise you shoot out all of the mixing properties when you first use it. If you mix it well and use just a little bit, spread it around as far as it goes,an, then add more as you go along until you learn how much to use, you will be just fine. It does feel weird on your skin when you touch it but otherwise it is a fantastic defense for the sun. If you were to buy clear zinc you would pay a lot more for your product. I have a product that I bought at the dermatologist that is pure 9% zinc and I'm here to tell you it cost more and It is clear zinc. It doesn't smell the greatest either; I wish they would put some kind of scent in it that is natural. Coconut would be great! The purpose of this product is to prevent UVB and UVA damage if we were to put all the other stuff in it that you want to make it like you want, then it would cause the product to be less effective. I will still continue to purchase it unless something comes out that is better with a scent if they don't put a scent in this one.
on June 14, 2016
Watery at start and then eventually separated into a mess. Un-usable. Same thing happened to my friends' All Good Sport. Had to throw it away.
review image
on December 1, 2015
I found this sunscreen to be a great non-chemical, zinc, reef-safe sunscreen! I am allergic to sunflower products and had a very difficult time locating a natural sunscreen that did not contain sunflower oil. I personally reached out to the company and customer service pointed me to all of the products that would be safe. Thank you so much again!

I used this sunscreen when I went snorkeling, and found it to be perfect! It didn't leave a funky film on the surface of the water, as some other sunscreens do, and I was able to rest assured that I could snorkel without harming the delicate coral around me. Overall, I found this product to be great and I have used it for other outdoor activities as well.

One drawback: I have an olive complexion, and my husband has fairer skin than I do. He has resorted to using different sunscreen because he wanted a higher SPF so he wouldn't have to reapply as frequently.
on July 3, 2017
I appreciate that the All Good product line strives to create products that aren't toxic to our bodies, but this sun screen not only didn't protect me or my kids bodies from getting sunburned (the areas of my body that didn't get sunscreen applied were just as burned as the areas that did), we looked like we had rubbed white face-paint all over our bodies. We looked ridiculous. Ridiculous and burned.
on May 1, 2017
The product container indicates that it "goes on clear," but this is far from accurate. It left a filmy feeling on my skin. I'm going to keep looking.
on August 3, 2017
This does not go on clear (not for lack of trying to rub it in!) but stays white and also kind of stinks. My kiddo looked like a ghost. It did keep my kiddo and I from burning a whole day at legoland. We reapplied twice, which also ensured my stroller handle and backback got thick white impossible to remove sunscreen on them... it was impossible to get in off my palms after applying to us. Disappointed in this product.
on August 15, 2016
I do love this, It works great and is rated #1 by EWG.org for extremely low toxicity. However when I went to use this 3 months after I bought it from Amazon, it was watery i.e. defective. And Amazon has a 30 day return policy. First time I've had this problem with All Good Sunscreen.
on June 24, 2016
does not go on clear as advertised. very disappointed about that.
on June 9, 2016
This worked well at keeping the sun's rays at bay, but it is NOT cosmetically elegant. It leaves a noticeable white cast. Other than that, it's nice; it dries down to a matte finish and has a very faint pleasant smell. I just can't go with the ghostface. Thinksport is much better in that regard, and applies more smoothly, though they are smellier than this one.
on July 19, 2016
A little pasty, but once it is on it stays. It has a dry finish - not oily or greasy. Smells neutral. Great for my toddler. I definitely prefer to put this on his skin instead of chemical based sunblocks.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.