- Series: Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia (Book 268)
- Hardcover: 510 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (June 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521765064
- ISBN-13: 978-0521765060
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,698,222 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Light Elements in the Universe (IAU S268) (Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union Symposia and Colloquia) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Wiley Chemistry Store
Top resources in chemistry and chemical engineering for students and professionals. Learn more.
IAU S268 presents an overview of striking observational progress and theoretical breakthroughs in understanding the formation and evolution of light elements in the Universe: H, He, Li, Be, B, and their isotopes. This critical review is a useful resource for all those interested in the chemical evolution of the Universe.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?