- Paperback: 382 pages
- Publisher: Hartley and Marks Publishers; 4th -20th Anniversary ed. edition (January 15, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0881792128
- ISBN-13: 978-0881792126
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.9 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 201 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,545 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Elements of Typographic Style: Version 4.0: 20th Anniversary Edition 4th -20th Anniversary ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Born in Los Angeles in 1946, Robert Bringhurst was brought to Canada at the age of five, raised largely in Alberta, and has lived and worked in British Columbia since 1973. He currently lives near Heriot Bay on Quadra Island.
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews
It's an awesome buy and a good addition to one's library.
As a reader, I've often wondered about typography, and this book is a marvelous introduction to that very complex field of art,...Read more