- Series: Voices That Matter
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: New Riders; 2 edition (December 26, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321683684
- ISBN-13: 978-0321683687
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (100 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #43,028 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Prepare for your professional certification with study guides and exam prep tools from Wiley. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this book to a seasoned UX professional as a reaffirmation of shared understandings and to a student as a great survey of what is involved within a thoughtful problem solving process that meets the needs and expectations of an end user.