- Series: Voices That Matter
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: New Riders; 2 edition (December 26, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0321683684
- ISBN-13: 978-0321683687
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 103 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,066 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Elements of User Experience: User-Centered Design for the Web and Beyond (2nd Edition) (Voices That Matter) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would recommend this book to a seasoned UX professional as a reaffirmation of shared understandings and to a student as a great survey of what is involved within a thoughtful problem solving process that meets the needs and expectations of an end user.