- File Size: 4322 KB
- Print Length: 384 pages
- Publication Date: November 28, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B004C445EC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#493,905 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #638 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Teaching > Teacher Resources > Professional Development
- #1142 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- #2802 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
The Elements of Writing: The Complete How-To Guide to Writing, With Powerful Case Studies from the Masters in All Genres Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Writing Code offers fiction and non-fiction writers some highly readable and useful tips on storytelling, plotting, characterisation and more.
Marian Edmunds, co-author Navigational Tips For Living In An Imperfect World and contributor to City-pick New York
Most recent customer reviews
Do lots of little things well and you'll be a great writer.
Wonderful tips and tricks for writing.
I'm barley beyond the first Chapter and it's solved several of my writing...Read more