Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on February 5, 2013
I bought this for one of my sons, at his request. It is quite a lot bigger than I had imagined, but he and the rest of my children are having a lot of fun with it. It goes forward, backwards, rotates to each side, and even spins around all while its legs are moving up and down. Creeeeeepy. It will be a fun one to use at Halloween.
on March 23, 2014
Very cool spider. Very big and looks realistic when it moves. Need to buy your own batteries for it to operate.
on February 3, 2017
Son said that not only did the fur keep falling off, bit it made him itch like crazt. He will not play with it at all.
on July 8, 2015
My daughter wanted this for her birthday bit it doesn't work that great.
on January 14, 2013
Bought it for a grandchild and he is enjoying it.
It is a bit on the noisy side, so you can't really "sneak up" on people as he would like!
on January 2, 2015
Son loves it. Very cool.
on January 6, 2012
Everything was as expected as I'd hoped until the batteries were inserted. Smoke immediately began to rise from the battery compartment once the fourth AA was installed. Initially I thought I may have done something wrong. I reassessed and retried and it occurred during two more subsequent attempts. The product seemed to work but the smoke and heat were definitely stopping from a thorough trial. It was a gift, and the recipient would like the same one after being offered any alternative. I will have to update once I get the second one.
on December 23, 2012
I like it very much. I can't find like a toy inJapan, so It's so fun. I recomanded this product.
on July 7, 2011
The first one I ordered arrived with a broken leg; however, Amazon made good and the second one was perfect and great fun. My grandchild thinks she can control the world with this spider. Thanks.
on October 16, 2014