CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Elenco Snap Circuits Micro I Deluxe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete over 25 projects using your computer and included Snap Circuits components
- Learn About Micro-Controllers, Flow Charts, Programming Commands, Electronic Components, Data Logging, Sensors, Analog to Digital Conversions
- Better understand micro-processors and their real world applications
- Includes all components and software needed and the Snapcase 7 storage case
- Part of the extremely popular Snap-Circuits educational electronics series from Elenco Electronics
Snap-Micro I Deluxe is an easy way to learn about micro-controllers and how they are used in the world around us. Our easy-to-follow instructions will guide you through the programming of basic commands by using flow charts to operate the micro-controller. After a brief intro, Snap-Micro I will have you programming over 25 projects such as data loggers, A/D converters, DC motors and much more using Snap Circuits components. No prior understanding of micro-controllers required.
Snap-Micro I comes with all the components and software you need to get started. All that is required is a computer with Windows-based system. The 86 page instruction manual is divided into 4 sections: j Getting Started (electronic components), k Flow Chart Programming and Snap Circuits Basics, l Programming for Snap Circuits, and m Audacity* Sound Circuits. After the course is completed, you will have a better understanding of programming a micro-controller and how you can use them for real world applications.
Each SCM-450 comes with a lightweight, durable case with custom foam inserts to store all Snap Circuit parts.
- Flow Charts
- Basic Commands
- Electronic Components
- Data Logging
- Ananlog to Digital Conversion
From the Manufacturer