- Series: Handbooks & Manuals S
- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (March 24, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071414932
- ISBN-13: 978-0071414937
- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.3 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,089,836 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Elevated Work Platforms and Scaffolding : Job Site Safety Manual 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Hundreds of illustrations!ELEVATE CONSTRUCTION SITE SAFETY! Nowhere is construction site safety more at a premium than on elevated work platforms and scaffoldings. Elevated Work Platforms: Job Site Safety Manual, demonstrates how to keep these areas as accident-free as possible. Written with authority by a trio of construction site safety experts, this heavily illustrated reference promotes safety through knowledge, correct equipment usage, and the careful application of construction regulations and standards. With a special emphasis on fall protection and collapse, you get:
* Informative tip boxes throughout the book
* Erection, inspection, working-on, and disassembly requirements
* Inspection checklists
* Examples of malfunction and accidents
* OSHA regulations and industry standards for specific equipment
* And more! Perfect for architects, engineers, contractors, and attorneys, Elevated Work Platforms: Job Site Safety Manual is the one volume you need to stay on top of this essential construction site safety issue! Featured Inside:
Aerial Lifts and Elevating & Rotating Platform Scaffolds
About the Author
Matthew J. Burkart, P.E., is president of his own consulting firm, Aegis Corporation. He has been involved in construction litigation and has served as an expert witness for OSHA and many of the country's most well-known law firms. A widely published author, he also serves on many committees governing the construction industry.Daniel M. Paine has extensive knowledge in the field of fall protection. He has served as president of Sinoco, one of the major fall prevention device manufacturers and providers. Currently, he is a consultant, and president of Innovative Safety Products, Ltd. He serves on many committees and is highly regarded among his peers.