- Publisher: Picador USA; First Trade edition (August 1, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0312130635
- ISBN-13: 978-0312130633
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 21 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,207,675 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Elevator Music: A Surreal History of Muzak, Easy-Listening, and Other Moodsong Paperback – August 1, 1995
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From Publishers Weekly
Pop culture critic Lanza's willfully eccentric account of the history of mood music covers artists ranging from Lawrence Welk to Brian Eno.
Copyright 1995 Reed Business Information, Inc.