Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (blue-eyed boy)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PART OF THE FAMILY: Add a new member to the family this Holiday with this Scout Elf from the Elf on the Shelf. This scout Elf reports to Santa Claus each night to let him know who has been naughty or nice.
- HIDE AND SEEK - One of the best parts of getting an elf is waking up each morning and trying to spy where they’re hanging out for the day. Maybe they’re sitting on the fridge or hanging from the light. Maybe they got into some mischief during the night!
- SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER - Every night this Scout Elf will return to the North Pole to say whether your family has been naughty or nice. Santa takes that information every night and decides if you’re getting presents or coal this year.
- AWARD WINNING ELF: The Elf on the shelf is one of the biggest holiday hits. It won the Best Toy Award by Learning Express, Book of the Year Award from Creative Child Awards, and National Best Books Award sponsored by USA Book News.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package Contains (1) The Elf on the Shelf: Blue Eyed Boy Scout Elf with Illustrated Storybook.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (includes blue-eyed, light skin tone boy scout elf)
- A timeless Christmas tradition that the whole family can enjoy
- The Elf on the Shelf comes in light skin tone and dark skin tone boy and girl scout elves
- Bestseller with over 4 million copies sold
- A Scout Elf Game Day Jersey is available, sold separately
Have you ever wandered how Santa would know who is naughty or nice?
Scout elves are eyes and ears of Santa Claus
From the Manufacturer
Year after year, children and adults alike are baffled by the mystery of how Santa really knows who’s been naughty or nice. After much urging by the elves and Mrs. Claus, Santa has allowed his biggest secret to be revealed in The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition. At the start of each Christmas season, the elf appears to serve as Santa's eyes and ears, traveling back to the North Pole each and every night to make a detailed report of the day’s activities. This keepsake gift set includes a light skin, blue eyed boy North Pole pixie scout elf and a hardbound watercolor picture book. Children can register their elf online to receive an official adoption certificate and a special letter from Santa.See all Product description
Legal DisclaimerIN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL Central Coast eCommerce BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my second elf for my second child, more so I can give them each their elf when their adults for their family traditions.
My oldest loves this elf because he makes messes, sends and receives mail from other elves, leaves treats, and plays tricks. It's just silly fun!
A couple times a week we read the cute story that comes with it to remind our sons the reason he's here and the other nights we read real reason for the season stories.
Yes, I spend about 20 minutes a day every other day or so making the elf do the silly things but I laugh hysterically the entire and my child thinks it's magically so I've had 2 of the best Christmas's ever so far...
HOW IT WORKS:
The kit comes with an elf doll and a book. The book explains that Santa has sent an elf to watch over the children and the elf reports back to Santa each night. The kids get to decide the name for the elf together - this is a touch decision! You read through the book with your child, it explains all the rules, then each night you move the elf to a new spot. One of the rules is that the children cannot touch him - this is a great rule because although he's a sturdy doll, I think he might get loved out much too quickly if they were allowed! The author was so thoughtful to think of all these helpful rules.
* The children cannot touch the elf or he will lose his magic
* The elf can listen to what the children tell him, but cannot talk back, that's Santa's law.
* The elf flies back to the North Pole each night and tells Santa what he has seen - when he comes back he goes to a new spot in the house.
The kids start searching for the elf immediately when they wake up! Knowing Santa is watching has definitely motivated them to be a behave a bit better! This cute little tradition makes the Christmas season more fun. It's a very special tradition in our house. I love that the book has an old fashioned feel to it, the illustrations are wonderful.
* Your children will ask you every night from Halloween to Thankgiving when the elf is coming back!
* You have to remember to move the elf every night! Sometimes this is a bit of a challenge for us. :) However, our elf does sometimes just get comfy in the spot he's in, so he must have decided to come back to the same spot.