Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (blue-eyed boy)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PART OF THE FAMILY: Add a new member to the family this Holiday with this Scout Elf from the Elf on the Shelf. This scout Elf reports to Santa Claus each night to let him know who has been naughty or nice.
- HIDE AND SEEK - One of the best parts of getting an elf is waking up each morning and trying to spy where they’re hanging out for the day. Maybe they’re sitting on the fridge or hanging from the light. Maybe they got into some mischief during the night!
- SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER - Every night this Scout Elf will return to the North Pole to say whether your family has been naughty or nice. Santa takes that information every night and decides if you’re getting presents or coal this year.
- AWARD WINNING ELF: The Elf on the shelf is one of the biggest holiday hits. It won the Best Toy Award by Learning Express, Book of the Year Award from Creative Child Awards, and National Best Books Award sponsored by USA Book News.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package Contains (1) The Elf on the Shelf: Blue Eyed Boy Scout Elf with Illustrated Storybook.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition – Light skinned boy elf
Let Santa’s scout elves bring fun family moments to life for you and your little ones this year! The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition is a magical story that explains how Santa’s scout elves help him manage his naughty and nice lists. Each book comes as part of a box set that also includes one of Santa’s scout elves, whose job is to watch during the day and report to Santa every night. Upon returning from their nightly journeys, the scout elves hide and wait for children to find them! Make this beloved activity part of your family’s Christmas tradition.
- Box set includes one of Santa's scout elves as well as a beautifully illustrated storybook.
- A fun holiday tradition that the whole family will enjoy.
- Number one international best seller.
- Scout elves are available in light and dark skin tones.
- Other Elf on the Shelf items, including adorable outfits to show off each scout elf’s unique personality and Elf Pets: A Reindeer Tradition, are available (sold separately).
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (includes blue-eyed, light skin tone boy scout elf)
- A timeless Christmas tradition that the whole family can enjoy
- The Elf on the Shelf comes in light skin tone and dark skin tone boy and girl scout elves
- Bestseller with over 4 million copies sold
- A Scout Elf Game Day Jersey is available, sold separately
Have you ever wandered how Santa would know who is naughty or nice?
Scout elves are eyes and ears of Santa Claus
From the Manufacturer
Year after year, children and adults alike are baffled by the mystery of how Santa really knows who’s been naughty or nice. After much urging by the elves and Mrs. Claus, Santa has allowed his biggest secret to be revealed in The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition. At the start of each Christmas season, the elf appears to serve as Santa's eyes and ears, traveling back to the North Pole each and every night to make a detailed report of the day’s activities. This keepsake gift set includes a light skin, blue eyed boy North Pole pixie scout elf and a hardbound watercolor picture book. Children can register their elf online to receive an official adoption certificate and a special letter from Santa.See all Product description
Legal DisclaimerIN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL Central Coast eCommerce BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my second elf for my second child, more so I can give them each their elf when their adults for their family traditions.
My oldest loves this elf because he makes messes, sends and receives mail from other elves, leaves treats, and plays tricks. It's just silly fun!
A couple times a week we read the cute story that comes with it to remind our sons the reason he's here and the other nights we read real reason for the season stories.
Yes, I spend about 20 minutes a day every other day or so making the elf do the silly things but I laugh hysterically the entire and my child thinks it's magically so I've had 2 of the best Christmas's ever so far...
So disappointed to have spent $30 on this product.
Every night, he left our location to quickly relay info the Santa and the Claus Intelligence Agency. Each morning, much to the surprise of our daughter, he would be found somewhere conversing with her toys (and closest confidants) or, most commonly, creating a little mischief. I personally believe this was a way of testing our daughter to see which side of the list she would be on. Luckily, our daughter seemed to have passed these tests with flying colors, because it appears that George called in for air cover on Christmas Eve, judging by the gifts that Santa brought.
Overall, we were a little worried that our daughter was not quite ready for her very own operative, but we were pleasantly surprised at how much she talked about George. We'll welcome George back into our home next year, but I'm going to need to have a little conversation with him about the toothpaste on the bathroom mirror...