CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PART OF THE FAMILY: Add a new member to the family this Holiday with this Scout Elf from the Elf on the Shelf. This scout Elf reports to Santa Claus each night to let him know who has been naughty or nice.
- HIDE AND SEEK - One of the best parts of getting an elf is waking up each morning and trying to spy where they’re hanging out for the day. Maybe they’re sitting on the fridge or hanging from the light. Maybe they got into some mischief during the night!
- SANTA’S LITTLE HELPER - Every night this Scout Elf will return to the North Pole to say whether your family has been naughty or nice. Santa takes that information every night and decides if you’re getting presents or coal this year.
- AWARD WINNING ELF: The Elf on the shelf is one of the biggest holiday hits. It won the Best Toy Award by Learning Express, Book of the Year Award from Creative Child Awards, and National Best Books Award sponsored by USA Book News.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package Contains (1) The Elf on the Shelf: Blue Eyed Boy Scout Elf with Illustrated Storybook.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition (includes blue-eyed, light skin tone boy scout elf)
- A timeless Christmas tradition that the whole family can enjoy
- The Elf on the Shelf comes in light skin tone and dark skin tone boy and girl scout elves
- Bestseller with over 4 million copies sold
- A Scout Elf Game Day Jersey is available, sold separately
Have you ever wandered how Santa would know who is naughty or nice?
Scout elves are eyes and ears of Santa Claus
From the Manufacturer
Year after year, children and adults alike are baffled by the mystery of how Santa really knows who’s been naughty or nice. After much urging by the elves and Mrs. Claus, Santa has allowed his biggest secret to be revealed in The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Tradition. At the start of each Christmas season, the elf appears to serve as Santa's eyes and ears, traveling back to the North Pole each and every night to make a detailed report of the day’s activities. This keepsake gift set includes a light skin, blue eyed boy North Pole pixie scout elf and a hardbound watercolor picture book. Children can register their elf online to receive an official adoption certificate and a special letter from Santa.See all Product description
Legal DisclaimerIN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL Central Coast eCommerce BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Showing 1-7 of 3,147 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is my second elf for my second child, more so I can give them each their elf when their adults for their family traditions.
My oldest loves this elf because he makes messes, sends and receives mail from other elves, leaves treats, and plays tricks. It's just silly fun!
A couple times a week we read the cute story that comes with it to remind our sons the reason he's here and the other nights we read real reason for the season stories.
Yes, I spend about 20 minutes a day every other day or so making the elf do the silly things but I laugh hysterically the entire and my child thinks it's magically so I've had 2 of the best Christmas's ever so far...
So disappointed to have spent $30 on this product.
My experience with the Elf on the Shelf goes like this: It was so horrible. I had to move the Elf on the Shelf myself because the Elf on the Shelf did not move by it's self. There was no magic at all in the Elf that I got. I was very sad when the Elf on the Shelf did not move. Make sure that you don't buy this for your children because they will be disappointment too. However, I was able to play a trick on my parents for a long time, until they realized that I was playing the trick on them and the Elf on the Shelf was being moved by me. I give two stars for this review. That's all.
Parent's Review of this product:
I rate this product as five stars. The item was in good quality condition and came with a book to read to our child. Thank you for creating such a fun product for children's imaginations.
The elf itself consists of a typical stuffing material and is pretty bendable and strong. We have had him bend-hung-flattened and he is like new with no signs of any issues. The box it comes with is very solid and makes for a great sturdy storage for in between seasons.
Great idea that once you buy it, will provide years of enjoyment. Highly recommend. Might even be adding the girl version in the future.
I took one star away as the hands lacked an important feature. They come stitched together which limit the function for positions, etc a great deal. They should put strong magnets in the hands so that you can separate them and use them for metal object ideas, etc.