Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 42 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on November 30, 2012
My son loves this book. We have to read it every night since we have brought it out. Glad I got it for him
on November 25, 2016
Last night our Elf on the Shelf gave this to my kids... it doesn't work. I pulled the little tab out and nothing. Very disappointed
on July 10, 2014
This is a very cute book. My niece's girls love the bright colors, cute elf, and fun story. This is a holiday favorite. Great quality too
on December 28, 2012
was looking for a way to share the Elf on the Shelf story with a preschooler. this book is perfect for the shorter attention spans of the littler ones, giving them a way to participate in the story as it is being read to them.
on December 18, 2013
This is the first year the Elf on the Shelf has visited our home. We have two children, ages 3 and 18months. Both children love this story. They love how they can interact with the story and that they are able to go through the story independently. The sound quality is great. This is a wonderful companion book to the movie.
on March 23, 2015
This book is adorable and the sound buttons are easy enough for my toddler to push and she loves it! Goes along with the movie of the Elf on the Shelf. Great pictures and the book has held up very well!
on March 6, 2013
I thought this would tell the whole Elf story just in a children's version or with music...it's very very short and kind of indirect. My kids liked it, but it won't really be much use next year as they will want the "bigger" version. They are almost 3 and 4.
on November 27, 2015
My kids love this book. Elf on the shelf is huge in our house. The kids wake up every morning to find him. This book is great.
on August 20, 2015
The story line is terrible and the sounds don't match up to the story at all. But for my elf crazed three year old this is the best book ever.
on January 13, 2015
A favorite of our family. As youngsters enjoy reading or hearing The Elf Story, there are sounds from the movie that help tell the story. Vibrant illustrations and durable pages.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.