Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on November 10, 2015
Gracen Miller is a amazing Author she can write anything and make it amazing and she doesn't disappoint in this book you think she cant do any better and she does !!!!
This book is about a women who has been lied to her whole life she has been made to steal a book she thinks has been stolen and she thinks the thief of the book will try to kill her but what she doesn't know is her life is about to change forever!!
on August 20, 2015
WOW!! I am totally speechless at how riveting and breathtaking this book is...
Elfin Blood such is a great book; full of hot steamy passion that fills the reader with loads of desire and aches for the couple of Landau and Julija. This story line contains new and interesting twists to the fey and vampire lore that is out there today and it had me glued to each and every page, swallowed up by the intriguing lives of our main characters. Landau and Julija are so unique that as you are drawn in, connected to each of them, you are enticed and mesmerized so that I read Elfin Blood in one sitting easily! I just couldn't put it down until I found out everything that had happened...
If you love a story that will get your pulse racing filled with action, suspense, seduction, and most of all scorching hot sex...Then get Elfin Blood now!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
on September 19, 2015
This is the first book I've read by Gracen Miller. I was immediately drawn to the awesome cover; it is exquisite. This story has a unique spin on the origins of vampires and that was interesting, however, the book is filled with graphic sex scenes. Those scenes take up most of the second half of the book. In between their erotic sex, Landau explains to the hybrid elf what and who she really is. I would have liked to learn more of Landau's struggles once he was turned, but his history was pretty much glossed over. I think the story could have used more details of both the main characters struggles and less sex scenes.
on October 25, 2016
This author knows how to write a story! I loved this book and can't wait for more. She is now on my must read list.
on October 3, 2016
I tried not reading this book in one sitting. But I couldn't help it. I'm sad that there isn't more.
on March 16, 2016
Love love love this story one of my favorite Gracen miller books such a great read
on July 9, 2013
I relay enjoyed reading it.
Bought some more books from Gracen Miller.
its worth reading it. normaly I don't like this kind of books.
on June 27, 2010
I was very disappointed in this story. It has a weak story line and in the beginning you wonder why the Ivory king protects her when she is the product of a taboo relationship to the fairies. Then we are told that royalty can only marry royalty and we suddenly discover that she is .... royalty. I read the book because I'd bought it, but if it weren't for that I wouldn't have bothered.