- UV remplacement bulb for Purelab Flex 2, 3 & 4
- Dual wavelength. 185nm/254nm
- Offers TOC destruction and bacteria inactivation in the Purelab Flex water system.
- Easy to replace. Takes only a few minutes.
- Recommended change-out is 12 months depending on daily usage, or when TOC levels begin to rise above typical baseline levels. 18 months maximum.
Have one to sell?
Elga LC210 UV Lamp 185/254nm, For Purelab Flex 2, 3 and 4
|Price:||$561.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
UV Light is used as a bactericide and to break down and photo-oxidise organic contaminants to polar or ionised species. The UV bactericidal action damages DNA and RNA polymerase at low doses thereby preventing replication, while higher does are biocidal. Compatible water purification units are Purelab flex, Purelab flex 3, Purelab flex 4.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: lab equipment