- Purelab Prima-series Type 3 water purification system for use with applications requiring up to 30 liters per hour (LPH) of pure water
- Reduces total organic carbon (TOC) to less than 50 parts per billion (ppb)
- Reverse osmosis (RO) membranes reject up to 98 percent of inorganics and 99 percent of particles
- Built-in raw water boost pump allows low inlet water pressure
- Accepts 100-240V, 50/60Hz input power, 52W
Elga PR030BPM1 Purelab Prima 30 Water Purification System with Raw Water Boost Pump, <50 ppb TOC, 30 LPH, Type 3 Standard
|Price:||$6,117.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure||2 Bars|
|Overall Height||460 mm|
|Overall Width||410 mm|
|Temperature Range||1/35 Degrees Celsius|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Elga PR030BPM1 Purelab Prima-series water purification system reduces total organic carbon (TOC) to less than 50 parts per billion (ppb) and is intended for use with applications requiring Type 3 water, such as general lab work or feeding Type 1 water purification systems. Reverse osmosis (RO) membranes reject up to 98 percent of inorganics and 99 percent of particles. A built-in raw water boost pump allows low inlet water pressure and the system replenishes at up to 30 liters per hour (LPH) This water purification system accepts 100-240V, 50/60Hz input voltage and draws 52W of power.
Elga LabWater manufactures water treatment solutions for laboratory, research, and healthcare industries. The company, a subsidiary of Veolia Water Solutions and Technologies, was founded in 1937 and is headquartered in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK.