- Hardcover: 314 pages
- Publisher: Edward Elgar Pub (November 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845427661
- ISBN-13: 978-1845427665
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,472,168 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Elgar Companion to Transaction Cost Economics
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Edited by Peter G. Klein, Associate Professor, Division of Applied Social Sciences and Associate Director, Contracting and Organizations Research Institute, University of Missouri, Columbia, US and Michael E. Sykuta, Associate Professor, Division of Applied Social Sciences and Director, Contracting and Organizations Research Institute, University of Missouri, Columbia, US
Browse award-winning titles. See more