|Item model number||10GAA9901|
|Operating System||windows 10|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 0.8 x 3.3 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.6 x 0.8 x 3.3 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Elgato Stream Deck - Live Content Creation Controller with 15 Customizable LCD Keys, Adjustable Stand, for Windows 10 and macOS 10.11 or later
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$20.00 (13%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 15 LCD keys: Tap to switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and more
- Fully customizable: Personalize keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds
- Direct integration: Control Game Capture, OBS, XSplit, TipeeeStream, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and more
- Easy setup: simply drag and drop actions onto keys in the app
- Unlimited control: Nest folders within folders to store as many actions as you want
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stream Deck puts 15 LCD keys at your fingertips for ultimate studio control. Simply tap to switch scenes, launch media, tweet your feats and more. Personalize your keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds, and get visual feedback every time you execute a command. With Stream Deck, maximize your production value and focus on what matters most: your audience. Interface Integrated USB 2.0 cable
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ll start off by saying I’m running Windows 10 and it’s working great. For those comments that say you can’t get the Stream Deck to run key combos while you’re in game, you need to run the Stream Deck engine as admin, only because your video game or other app is running as such. Any game / app that isn’t running as Admin can be easily used without setting this.
Installation is simple and easy to understand. The USB cable is fixed to the device, which does kind of suck, but I’ve been able to run it with a USB extension cable and it’s working fine.
I’ve found it a sinch to get custom key icons, I just go to Google and type in whatever I’m looking for such as “Razer Logo” and download the one that looks like what I want and set it to the key which makes it much easier to learn as you can identify the keys much faster.
The device is snappy and has zero lag when pushing buttons. You can make “folders” which is a button that gives you a whole new set of buttons, think of it as a folder on your smart phone when you have a group of apps. This is a super nice feature and I didn’t even expect that it would do this, but it does. I know some people say that they are bummed that it will only allow folders on the top level, but this is probably needed as making a folder structure that is 3 or 4 + layers deep would either slow down the device or just make it stop working all together.
I find the size of the device to be about perfect. The buttons are not so small that you have to overly divert your concentration to hit them and they aren’t so big that it’s obnoxious. They really did make this easy to use. You can also brighten or dim the buttons depending on your environment. I find this nice as when I’m gaming at night it’s not beaming into my eyeballs.
I do wish there was more functionality for things not related to streaming and such. I would like to see more multi press or even macro support like a proper mouse or keyboard driver does. I would also like to see a way to make multiple profiles, say one for work and one for gaming, this would give the device a lot more functionality. I’m going to be writing the company after this and letting them know these requests as I really do think this sort of device is the future for input. People are looking for more ways to simplify their computer use or to add that functionality that they want and this is that device. The fact that the keys are OLED screens so they are illuminated custom icons really makes this device sing. If it were like it’s competitors where you have to make tiny paper cutouts and then back light the paper, it just wouldn’t do.
I would recommend this device to anyone looking for custom key inputs for their computers, games or simulators. This will be installed in my iRacing sim as a replacement button box and I’ve already told about 10 people about this and they are all buying one. Even with the fact that it’s the first version with only key press assignments or launching apps / websites, it’s still enough to get started and I look forward to what they might do in the future. I will update this review if anything changes.
Complaints others have had:
- Short/Fixed USB Cable :: I don't understand this one. Every single wired keyboard and mouse I've ever owned had a fixed cable of the same length. If it doesn't work for you, neither do your mouse and keyboard.
- LCD "ripples" when you press buttons :: Try not pressing buttons like a 200lb gorilla. Mine doesn't ripple unless I really try to make it do so.
- There's no built-in functions for MYSOFTWARE :: ... This one annoys me greatly. It's built for streaming software. It literally has STREAM in the name. That said, you can set up custom key binds with custom images for the keys all you want. They work great. I have mine doing a dozen functions that technically aren't supported for OBS, Photoshop, and several other programs.
- It feels cheap/cheaply made :: What planet these people live on is beyond me... This thing is amazingly well built.
- There's a long delay when I press buttons! :: Try not streaming on a potato. Mine works beautifully. Any delay is on the users end. (too much BS running in the background/slow computer)
- It's overpriced! :: If you think this is overpriced, you haven't looked at similar products. Programmable keypads with similar functions (with NO LCD) are just as/more expensive.
- There's only one LCD, it's not individual displays for each key! :: Who cares? It functions and looks great in the process.
- Fairly minimal native OBS options. This is easily overcome with custom key binds, it would have just been nice to have things like mute mic built-in.
- Always on display. It really needs to pick up on when the PC display shuts off due to inactivity and do the same. (or shut off when the computer is locked, either way)
The TLDR: It's great. It works beautifully for streaming, and just as well as a general productivity helper. I don't regret ordering mine and I doubt anybody else will either.
Top international reviews
Elgato Streamdeck? Alles per Software über die LCD Tasten konfigurierbar.
Ihr wollt etwas ändern? Passiert in der Software und euer StreamDeck übernimmt dies in Echtzeit!
Streamdeck XL = 32 Shortcuts? Falsch! Ihr könnt Unterordner erstellen und in den Unterordner könnt ihr natürlich wieder Unterordner erstellen, somit könnt ihr nahezu unbegrenzt viele Hotkeys erstellen.
Ich würde euch gerne eine Zusammenfassung mit Positiv/Neutral/Negativ machen, jedoch kann ich wirklich nichts neutrales/negatives berichten, deshalb gibt es eine kurze Zusammenfassung für was ihr es Nutzen könnt.
- Gamer (Hotkeys für Games)
- Streamer (OBS komplett steuerbar, Szenenauswahl, Makros etc)
- Programmierer (Makros)
- Medienbearbeitung (Premiere, Photoshop, alle Adobe Produkte etc.)
- Trading (per API aktuelle Kurse anzeigen lassen, Makros erstellen)
- Auflistung aller Bookmarks mit Bildern = noch schnellerer Zugriff
- Mediensteuerung (Sound, Helligkeit, nächster Titel, letzter Titel, Pause, etc)
und vieles mehr!
Ebenfalls neu bei dem StreamDeck XL - abnehmbares USB C Kabel. Ihr könnt somit ein 3m/5m/10m Kabel nutzen, was zuvor nicht möglich war.
Zusätzlich könnt ihr es aufstellen (Magnethalterung) oder auf den Tisch legen.
Gleichzeitig könnt ihr noch die Helligkeit des StreamDecks steuern.
PS: Ihr könnt die Bilder für die Shortcuts natürlich alle selber erstellen auf der Elgato Key Create Website oder in Photoshop!
Alles in allem eine wunderbare Sache wenn man das nötige Geld hierfür ausgeben will.
Ich hoffe ich konnte euch mit meiner Zusammenfassung weiterhelfen :)
I bought this item brand new on day one, and gave it a few weeks before writing this review so I could try many aspects of it, and give myself some time to give an honest review after the "New and Shiny" period.
First off, this deck seems to be very sturdily made, and weighs about a pound. The shell is made out of a hard plastic that has a very slightly textured finish, with the top logo feeling as if it was painted on. The cable provided has been commented as being too short for some users, and I can see where this may be an issue for some people with large desks. The cable is about 3 feet long, but this works perfectly for my set upThe buttons are made of plastic as well, but when touched almost feel slightly gel-like, which is honestly a nice feel when pressing them down. The buttons make almost no sound when pressing them down, so you shouldn't have to worry about a clicking sound being heard on your microphone. The screens used to display artwork for the buttons can be adjusted for brightness, and being set to full, provide a very vivid picture. One thing I will mention, is soon after setting up a few buttons with new images, and at the beginning of my usage of the stream deck, I noticed one of the buttons lose a portion of the image horizontally. I backed out of the "folder" ( you can create folders for different profiles ) and went back into it, and the issue was fixed and never seen again.
The stand is made of a similar sturdy plastic and weighs about a half pound. The section that supports the weight of the deck has a soft cushion for she deck to sit on, which seems to protect the bottom from scratching, a nice touch. The height adjustment pieces sit inside little notches that are out of the base. You have two different back rests provided so you can set it to different angles. The notches that are used don't let the stand clip in, and allows the stand to pop out if it is lifted at all. This hasn't been an issue when streaming, but has been annoying when moving things around on my desk, as you have to reset the back rest every time you move it.
The software used for the deck is amazing, and super simple. You can make adjustments to it, while using the stream deck software, stream deck, and broadcast software in real time to make sure your functions work exactly like you want them to. The software has many presets made for Elgato Game Capture, OBS Studio, Twitch, and System functions (such as Website, Hotkey Switch, Hotkeys and Multimedia Control). It also has options for sending preset Tweets to Twitter (such as Live Notifications), and TipeeeStream Scene Element. All of the options that I have used so far are very resposive, Tweets are sent within seconds, Twitch messages almost instantly sent, and media/ mixer elements change immediately. You are given 15 buttons as a "Main Menu". Each one of those 15 buttons can be used as folders for different scenes or functions that you want to include. For example, I have one used for my intro, one for my PS4 livestreams, one for my PC live streams, and one for OBS media/Source changing. Inside each folder you can use 14 buttons for functions, as the first button is used to go back to the "Main Menu".
You can also change the images of each element very easily by double clicking on the elements image. You are then able to browse your computer for images to use. The image files that can be used are .bmp, .png, .xmp and .jpg. This part of the software is my only issue. Elgato provides a way to make your own button images, but it is accessed from their site. The process of making your image on their website, saving it to your computer, opening stream deck software, creating button, search for file, then import image, is a little frustrating when you have to do that for 100 or so buttons. I would like to see the option to create your own buttons with your images on the Stream Deck Software itself, as it would save me time having to go to their website to make it.
My Experience While Streaming:
I love this stream deck so much. It has become such an integral part of my stream, that I really don't know how I managed to change sources and scenes before having it. The ease of putting up an intro scene, then going into a console broadcast, popping up a funny .gif when something happens (or playing a sad air horn when I get destroyed in Overwatch) is incredible. I have used this to display .gifs for when I change characters in games like Overwatch and people always ask me "How does your streaming software know what character you are, and changes when you change characters?!". Oh, and if you have to say something privately, you can just make a microphone On/Off button. Or if you have to step away you can make a scene that shuts your camera and microphone off and displays a "BRB" message.
The possibilities are endless.
The support for more streaming platforms and stream integration apps is on its way as noted by Elgato. This will be such a game changer for both new and experienced streamers.
Seriously. 10/10, Must Buy, Recommended.
Very well made, durable deck. Has many great options, with many more to come. Software is so easy to understand that your mom could use it while riding a unicorn on a full moon in winter. Probably going to make you a famous superstar streamer. (But probably not actually going to make you a famous superstar streamer)
It really under sells itself on Amazon, this is the best computer accessory I have ever purchased. It's really flexible and has made regular tasks super quick.
I use AutoCAD a lot and this has made commands amazingly quick. I also use the different profiles & folders to organise my shortcuts by type.
The Stream Deck profile you need for the app that is on top is a great feature as well.
Après plusieurs mois d'utilisation, j'ai maintenant 4 streamdecks 15 touches + celui ci (ce qui fait 90 raccourcis au total) et je suis toujours aussi content du produit, Elgato est très a l'écoute de sa communauté, on a droit à quelques amélioration bienvenues :
- une base magnétique amovible, on perd le fait de pouvoir choisir l'angle mais le streamdeck ne bascule plus en arrière comme avant.
- un cordon d'alimentation USB-c/USB amovible ! Dit comme ça, on pourrait croire à une amélioration mineure mais croyez moi, le fait de pouvoir mettre un cordon de la longueur que vous voulez, contrairement aux modèles 15 et 6 touches qui eux ont des cordons soudés dans le streamdeck, quand votre pc/mac est un peu loin, c'est galère ! Ici pas de problème, je l'ai relié à un cordon tressé de 2 mètres, ce qui permet de piloter une machine de streaming en étant face à un autre ordi sans avoir à se tourner sans cesse.
les écrans ont aussi été améliorés et gèrent dorénavant les gifs a + de 10 images/secondes même si c'est une fonction que je n'utilise pas beaucoup. la qualité est toujours bonne.
le logiciel est toujours aussi bon, quoique toujours pas de version linux en vue. de plus en plus de personnes/sociétés propose de piloter leur périphérique via le streamdeck (philips hue, nanoleaf, ifttt...).
une autre utilisation possible serait pour les personnes handicapées qui ont des problèmes pour faire des raccourcis clavier complexes, ici ils peuvent être programmés sur une touche unique. je rappelle que le streamdeck peut avoir un profil par défaut qui ne varie pas ou avoir des raccourcis clavier qui varient suivant l'application utilisée (le basculement est automatique).
Bref j'en suis toujours aussi content malgré le prix élevé, surveillez les soldes car des fois cela m'a permis de gagner en moyenne 30 euros sur les streamdecks 15 touches.
*** edition du commentaire : Attention ***
Malheureusement, je viens d'être obligé de renvoyer mon exemplaire du streamdeck xl, qui apres 15 jours sans problèmes, s'est malheureusement mis a fonctionner de façon complétement erratique, les boutons s'activaient tous seuls (et pas qu'un peu, il pouvait ouvrir plus de 400 onglets dans mon navigateur internet en quelques secondes), le streamdeck sortait de la veille de façon aléatoire, j'ai donc fais des recherches auprès d'autres utilisateurs de la version XL et il s'avère qu'en moins de 6 heures après mon signalement d'autres utilisateurs ont signalés le même type de problemes, que ce soit sur PC ou sur Mac, une fois le problème déclenché, impossible de le résoudre :
- Changement du cable usb-c,
- tests sur tous les ports ubs de la machine (avec un démmarrage a froid entre chaque essai),
- changement des profils logiciels avec "oubli" et redétection du matériel sous windows,
rien n'y a fait d'ou retour amazon...
a noter que les autres modèles de streamdecks bien plus vieux fonctionnent parfaitement sur la même machine depuis des mois. Apres avoir contacté Elgato ils se penchent sur le probleme mais pour le moment je ne saurait trop vous conseiller de rester sur des modèles 15 ou 6 touches le temps que ces problèmes avec le XL soient résolus, personnellement sur 5 streamdecks c'est le seul avec lequel j'ai rencontré un problème hardware.
Je pense a une petite erreur de conception puisque le probleme se produit uniquement avec ce modèle et autant sous windows que sous iOS, mais Elgato est tres réactif et je ne doute pas que les futures modèles de cette série auront contournés la chose (une mise a jour hardware peut etre), je vais donc attendre quelques mois et une fois le problème corrigé, j'en reprendrai un.
So your computer wakes up and your Stream Deck stays "offline".
You need to either plug the Stream Deck in your computer's USB port, directly or manually unplug the Stream Deck from your USB hub and plug it in again. Seriously, Elgato?
This situation likely happens 365 times a year. This is completely unacceptable and Elgato needs to push an update to correct this HUGE PROBLEM with their device which works as expected, in all other manners.
I'll change my review if Elgato updates their Stream Deck to work nicely with a USB hub (mine is powered and "active" and still, the Stream Deck "sees" nothing... grrrr).