Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $10.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. If portable, drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use are covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts are available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Elgato Stream Deck Pedal – Hands-Free Studio Controller, 3 macro footswitches, trigger actions in apps and software like OBS, Twitch, YouTube and more, works with Mac and PC
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||0.67"D x 9.61"W x 1.77"H|
|Item Weight||0.96 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 3 Customizable Pedals: Control apps, tools and platforms.
- One-Touch, Hands-Free: Instantly trigger single or multiple actions, go live, mute mic, toggle cameras, and much more.
- Interchangeable Springs, Heavy-Duty Chassis: Adjust pedal pressure, tap with confidence.
- Powerful Plugins: Elgato 4KCU, OBS, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, Spotify, Philips Hue, and many more.
- Stream Deck Store: Download plugins, icons, thousands of royalty-free tracks, SFX, and more.
Compare with similar items
From the manufacturer
What's in the box
Stream Deck Pedal puts your feet to work on your stream. Sturdy, customizable and discreet, Stream Deck Pedal gives you instant hands-free control of your apps and tools. Go live, mute your mic, toggle cameras, and control almost anything in your setup. Hit the Stream Deck Store for app plugins, thousands of royalty-free tracks, sound effects, and more. Technical Specifications Size: 244 x 175 x 49 mm / 9.6 x 6.9 x 1.9 in Weight: 930 g | 2.1 lbs Pedals: 3 x customizable foot pedals Spring Tension Sets: 4 x soft, 4 x medium, 4 x hard, 2 x stoppers Interface: USB 2.0 System Requirements macOS 10.13 or newer / Windows 10 (64-bit)
Reviewed in the United States on August 31, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This foot pedal is better than you imagined. It has three buttons instead of just one, and the side buttons are raised so you can feel your way around without looking.
The only issue: Most foot toggles pivot at the top (i.e. fx pedals, piano pedals), so your foot can rest on the floor and just tap when needed. This pivots at the bottom like a gas pedal, so you have to place your whole foot on top first, then push down with your toes. But you can't leave your foot there because you don't want to accidentally trigger it.
Essentially, the bottom-pivot design makes this "unobvious tool" a lot more obvious. Hopefully they'll change it in the mk2 edition.
It's very well built, I'm not a small man, and I don't feel like I'll break it. I have kept the springs firmer, but they can be adjusted and it's not difficult. I just have a cat crawling at my feet all the time, so i wanted to make sure only I was activating the presses!
Too close together (I hope Elgato makes a dual set in the future)