|Item model number||1VC104001001|
|Operating System||Mac OSX 10.3 Panther|
|Item Weight||5.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.73 x 4.49 x 1.38 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.73 x 4.49 x 1.38 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||WRAM|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||September 14, 2004|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Elgato Video Capture - Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC
- Put family memories and family videos on your computer
- Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital
- Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format – ready for iPad, iMovie, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube
- World-ready; handles NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video
- Comes with Elgato Video Capture, Composite-to-SCART adapter, Composite video/RCA stereo cable
- Video resolution: 640×480 (4:3) or 640×360 (16:9)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Digitize video from a VCR, camcorder and other analog video sources for playback on your Mac, PC and iPad. Transfer video to your Mac or PC from a VCR, DVR, camcorder, or any other analog video device as a high quality H.264 file. Elgato Video Capture’s easy-to-use software assists you through every step, from connecting an analog video device to capturing video and choosing how you will watch and share it. There is no easier way to digitize home videos to playback on your computer, to sync with an iPad or iPhone, to edit in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker, or to upload to YouTube.