|Series||Elgato Key Light Air|
|Item model number||10LAB9901|
|Item Weight||3.52 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.92 x 23.34 x 4.01 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.92 x 23.34 x 4.01 inches|
|Date First Available||January 6, 2020|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $29.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Elgato Key Light Air, Professional LED Panel With 1400 Lumens, Multi-Layer Diffusion Technology, App-Enabled, Color Temperature Adjustable for Mac/Windows/iPhone/Android
Enhance your purchase
|Series||Elgato Key Light Air|
|Item Weight||1.6 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wi-Fi Enabled: Switch on/off and fine-tune light settings via the app on Mac/Windows/iPhone/Android
- 1400 Lumens: Effectively illuminate your workspace and dim to a subtle glow
- 2900 – 7000 K: Adjust color temperature from sunset amber to arctic blue
- 80 Premium Osram LEDs: Deliver constant intensity while keeping cool
- Box contents: 1 x Key Light Air, Power Supply, Telescopic Pole and Base, Quick Start Guide
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
PRECISION ENGINEERED. SIMPLY STUNNING.
Key Light Air gets your camera feed looking professional. But you'll want to use it for everything.
CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Key Light Air connects wirelessly to your PC, Mac, Android device or iPhone. So you can adjust brightness and color via the Control Center app, and get real-time onscreen feedback.
MULTI MOUNT COMPATIBLE
The ultimate in setup flexibility.
Compare with similar items
A professional Wi-Fi enabled lighting solution with 80 premium LEDs outputting 1400 lumens. Edge-lit architecture with multi-layer diffusion technology ensures soft illumination that’s easy on your eyes. A flat profile, small footprint and integrated cable management system keeps your setup tidy. And the Control Center app gives you ultimate flexibility. Simply connect your Mac, Windows PC, iPhone or Android device to adjust brightness and color temperature from anywhere in your studio, and get instant onscreen feedback. Fully adjustable and freestanding. Ingeniously designed and truly stunning. You’ll want to use Elgato Key Light Air for everything.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One light, are you serious?!
Almost every piece of advertising leads you to believe that this is a set, even the price would leave you to believe it's a set.
ITS SHOWN AS A SET ONE THE BOX!
I am a cinematographer, I understand professional lighting costs and in my professional opinion I thought that the price was high, even for this set, but enjoyed the fact that you could control them with your PC and that they clamped to the desk to help reduce the light's footprint.
I thought, hey, $200, for a set like this is a little high but ya gotta pay extra because its a popular brand. BUT it showed up and I was floored.
So basically they expect you to pay $400 to get what you think you ordered.
Do you know what kind of professional lighting kits you can get for that price?
If you want something actually worth the price take some time and look some up.
But all that being said, theres no way I would recommend this product to anyone, maybe at $100 each and $200 for a set, and that's a serious maybe.
At $200 this should have the option to be battery powered AND have a FREE tripod so you can use it to light whatever scene or shoot you want to for this price.
To have this light sold at a professional price without it having the features of one, simply baised off the brand and popularity of streaming is STRAIGHT UP ROBBERY.
Spend $120-$160 on a cheaper SET of lights, and then take yourself out for pizza and be happy you didn't get hustled like ya boy right here.
PS. Ya know that scene with Han Solo and Leia, when they're bickering then she storms off, he's left slackjawed and says "no reward is worth this", well, that's pretty much how I feel about this.
Hopefully this thing goes on sale, so I can return it and be able to afford the set for the same price, the price its mostly worth.
This is like a mirco transaction in the real world.
I bought two of these lights to use for work video conferencing during COVID-19 shelter-in-place spring 2020.
The software controls the on/off function of the light, as well as the color temp, and the lumen intensity. However, the lights can only be turned on by using the software, which can be installed on a phone and/or computer.
I have the software installed on a MacBook Pro (2016 Dual-core i7) and on an iPhone X. The software communicates with the lights over Wi-Fi. I have a brand new Google Mesh Wi-Fi network, and the lights are in a 4-bar Wi-Fi zone.
The initial set up was easy. The lights have been set up and connected to Wi-Fi for the past 2+ weeks.
Unfortunately, the lights WILL NOT remain connected to Wi-FI. So, when you want to turn the lights on, or off, you simply cannot.
Here's what happens:
In the morning if I try to turn on the lights using the software for my first meeting of the day, I usually see a message "to connect - open Wi-Fi menu and add new device..." - sometimes if I wait 10 minutes or more, the light controls will mysteriously become available.
There is no way to manually turn on the lights. They require software to make that happen.
Sometimes controls for one light are available and the second light control is MIA.
If I do manage to get one, or two lights working, yay! The intensity and color controls are fantastic! Perfect for video calls.
However, most of the time during a conference call of 30 minutes or longer, the controls become unresponsive. The lights will be on, but I cannot turn them off using the software. I am then forced to manually turn off the lights, which basically powers off the lights and makes it impossible to use the software to power them on again.
I have reset the lights to factory settings and re-connected them to WiFi several times to try and debug. I have reset my Wi-Fi network several times to try to debug (the Google Nest Mesh Wi-Fi is awesome and works flawlessly!)
I really, really want to love these lights, and I would, if the software problems can be resolved. Sooooo bugggy.
Top reviews from other countries
One of these lights cost more than one of the other LED lights I own and aren't any brighter, however there is still a lot I love about them.
* Save a ton of space in a recording environment
* Can control everything from your Stream Deck, PC or mobile phone
* Great range of brightness and warmth
* Expensive for this quality of LED lights
* They need Wi-Fi to work
* Build quality of tripod-ball head and 1/4 inch thread on the light isn't great
Despite some shortcomings, I do like these lights and can definitely recommend them to others. Just be aware of their limitations.
Ansonsten einmal eingeschaltet und eingerichtet macht es das was es soll, leuchten und das von sehr angenehm gedimmt bis hin zu "Sonne" über meinem Monitor.
Aber ich will es mal eher in einer Liste auffangen:
- SEHR Hell
- Farbwert direkt anzuwählen in der Software, werde da aber nochmal messen wie akkurat das ist ;)
- Keine einzelnen LEDs hinter dem Softglass erkennbar
- Vom PC aus zu bedienen
- Die Tischklemme ist wirklich gut verarbeitet, allerdings hab ich ein wenig Kritik!
- Teuer, für "nur" ein Soft Light ist es echt Teuer und ich überlege noch es zurück zu schicken
- Einrichtung nicht ohne WiFi Endgerät zu bewältigen, warum nicht per WPS gelöst?!? (Freunde das ding kostet 200 € da erwarte ich sowas)
- Keine Android-App, ich hoffe da kommt die Tage was
- Verliert ab und an die Verbindung zum Control-Center, findet diese allerdings zum glück wieder automatisch
Persönlich Meinung (Gerade für Leute mit einem Regal über dem Monitor ärgerlich):
- Die Tischklemme hat, für mich, einen zu langen ersten Arm (kleinste Stufe 53cm Tisch bis Gehäuseanfang), hätte mir da mehrere kleinere stufen gewünscht.
- Hätte mir eine Tischklemme mir "auslegerarm", im Idealfall mit 2 Gelenken, gewünscht. -> Ähnlich wie Mikrofonstative. Ggf. sogar ein Gelenkarmstativ.
Nachtrag, hab es in einer anderen Rezension gelesen habe es in meiner schlicht und ergreifend vergessen:
Für Elgato Stream Deck nutzer, es ist nur mit Presets Nutzbar mit Slidern im Streamdeck wo allerdings NICHTS beschriftet ist, sei es Helligkeit in % oder gar Farbtemperatur in K, da heisst es testen! Zudem fehlen ein "+/- xx% helligkeit" sowie ein "+/- XX K Farbtemp"
Had to buy a separate universal adapter so that I could use this.
With these, (I now have 2) I can adjust them on my iPad, android phone and my PC. Independently of each other.
I can now create the shadows like in Hollywood, just need to work on my wrinkles now!