BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on September 1, 2016
So sad! I don't know how we missed the bad reviews, or if I just got it anyway because it's so good looking. First off, it's kinda noisy. But we can live with that. Second...DEAD! Worked for all of a year and now the second hand just rocks in place (yes, with a fresh battery...) and the all important hour and minute hands don't move at all. Very sad. Just forced myself to throw it in the trash after letting it kick around the house for a while. 'Cause it's cute. But it's dead.
VINE VOICEon November 9, 2015
I bought this little clock a couple of years ago. It was perfect then, so I reordered it, and I bought 2 more since they were quiet and cute.

Both clocks I received are very, very, very loud. The second hand clicks everytime it moves a minute forward.

I love the look of it, but the inconsistency with how loud they are is terrible.

I will not order again. Very sad. And Very Cheap.
on August 8, 2017
The product is really good and working well as described. Incredible product! Product performance is very good, I am very happy it replaced me before that, the price is very cheap.I like it! This product is comfortable and effective, good, and not expensive, and very easy to use, without any flaws.amazon's logistics has been doing very well. I expect commodity in time to the logistics very quickly, I hope I will always use it, this is a worthy purchase. I did a overall test after receiving it.
on December 18, 2016
Looks better in the picture than in person--it looks cheap. The clock doesn't keep the time and I asked for my money back.
on February 15, 2015
Works well, small but works perfect for me. I do not use the alarm, only needed a little clock to know what time it is. I did notice that if it got knocked about (falling off the nightstand) the battery would get jostled and stop working. I pushed it back and it works just great again!
on December 23, 2014
This clock has a really loud tick, enough to actually be annoying at night. I was also disappointed in the lighted dial. The light button must be manually pushed to activate, and it only produces a feeble little spot of light on one side. Not at all helpful in the middle of the night! We stuck it in a bathroom and are searching for a better choice. However, when customer service contacted me, they offered to refund my full purchase, including shipping, since I wasn't pleased with my clock. Now that, I was pleased about!!
on January 9, 2016
Since retro alarm clocks are in style now, I couldn't wait to update my alarm clock. I received this on time, as promised. I was a little concerned about ability to use, but that was not an issue. Set up was easy. I was concerned about being able to use the alarm function as it does not allow for an AM/PM option, but quickly learned that it will go off at the next available time it is set for (ie: if you set the alarm for 6:00, turn on the alarm at 9 PM-it will go off at 6 AM as that is the next time it is going to hit 6 o'clock. If it's set for 6:00 and you turn on the alarm at 8:00 AM, it will go off at 6:00 PM). I LOVE that is offers a snooze function. I was not expecting that from a retro alarm. It also offers a lighted face that appears when you hit the snooze/light button located at the top of the clock. Overall, I couldn't have been happier with my cool, stylish new alarm clock....until.....it fell off my nightstand (about 3 feet high) onto the carpeted floor. Such a minor fall seemed insignificant until I noticed the alarm started going off at random times. It no longer kept alarm time properly and I had to retire it and find another retro alarm clock with less convenient functions. I would love to go back to this cock, but just can't take the chance that another tiny fall from grace may make me late for work.
on March 1, 2015
Durable, strong metal frame. I dropped it 4 feet, and it had no damage and still runs. Needs one AA battery (not included).

Simple traditional knob/screw in back to set the time; easy up/down switch to turn the alarm on and off. I love this easy 'old style' clock. I say 'old style' because there are no digital numbers, letters, or menus to deal with - it's like having an old wind-up clock from the 1960s or earlier, but it works with a battery instead of a wind-up spring action.

"Loudness" may be subjective, but we like it. We can hear it across the room we are in, but not in the adjacent room. The one without a hearing problem says it is a good volume - not too loud.
on March 17, 2015
This little clock is adorable. I love the face on it and the fact that it has the button on the top to turn on the display light. It's compact and doesn't take up too much room on my nightstand and the alarm has a pleasant tone to it.

What I don't like is that it is not very well stabilized. It sits on two little front legs and a small, curved metal balancing plate. Stability would be greatly improved if it had either 4 feet or if the balancing plate were wider. This means that every time the nightstand gets bumped or the cat walks across it, the clock falls to the floor. When it hits the floor, the cover to the battery compartment almost always comes off and the battery pops out. Oh, and when it lands on the top end, the button to turn on the light stops working.

Despite not being able to turn on the light (after only having this for a couple months), and having to reinsert the battery whenever it gets knocked over, I still love the clock.
on November 15, 2016
This clock was grossly misrepresented in the product description! It is not 5 inches in diameter, it is barely 3. Also, the face/ dial is not lighted, so you can not see it in the dark. It ticks very loudly. I would not have purchased if I had known it was so small.