- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: American Psychological Association (APA); 1 edition (June 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1433822539
- ISBN-13: 978-1433822537
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,815,811 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1291 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Specific Demographics > Disabled
- #4523 in Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Delivery
- #7219 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Public Affairs & Policy > Social Services & Welfare
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Eliminating Inequities for Women With Disabilities: An Agenda for Health and Wellness Hardcover – June 13, 2016
Miles-Cohen and Signore have edited an excellent resource that manages to capture the current status of women with disabilities and health care, including health provision, social economic, and cultural inequities that impact independent living and well-being. --PsycCRITIQUES
About the Author
Shari E. Miles-Cohen, PhD, is senior director, Women's Programs Office (WPO) at the American Psychological Association (APA).
Caroline Signore, MD, MPH, is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist, and a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|