Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Eliminator Lighting E113 Special Effects Lighting
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on September 29, 2009
I used this recently for my wedding reception/house party and was very pleased with the results. We suspended the light from an American DJ stand with crossbar and placed it in the corner of the room. When the light would first kick on, it had a slight 'hitch' in its giddyup. But after a second or two of getting going, it would spin consistently, shining different-colored beams of lights all the way around our large family room, rotating and wobbling up and down as it went.

There are two components to the motion - rotation around its axis and a 'wobble' that projects the lights slightly higher and slightly lower as they move about the rotation. This can make it a little bit tricky to make sure you've got all the cords and other items 'clear' of the unit's motion since the 'wobble' can put the light into contact with items that are not necessarilly touching it when the unit is still.

The unit has a 10 minute duty cycle, per the documentation that accompanied it. So, if you are worried about that, make sure you plan accordingly. I bought an American DJ Light Saver unit and dialed it in to switch between units about every 8 minutes. This worked very well.

One night before our wedding, just for kicks, we turned the lights on and left our blinds open before heading to the neighbor's house for a backyard BBQ. When the Chauvet Mini-Line Dancer was on, you couldn't really see anything special from the neighbor's yard. But every 8 minutes, when the Eliminator Lighting Roto Saucer turned on, you could see little dots of light shining on the neighbors' houses in two directions! Pretty impressive for such a small package.
on May 18, 2014
WARNING DON'T BUY THIS ITEM IT GET'S SUPER HOT AND IT SMELL'S LIKE SOMETHING BURNING IT ALSO BURN MY HAND AND PLUS THE LIGHT'S ARE BORING AND THEY WONT GIVE YOU A REFUND AND WHAT'S WORST AMAZON BACK'S THEM UP THIS I DIN'T UNDERSTAND. SAVE YOUR MONEY I GIVE THIS ITEM NOT EVEN ONE STAR PURE GARBAGE
on March 1, 2014
This isn't what I had hoped it would be. Literally after seconds, this thing was too hot to touch and it smelled as it something was burning, I had just turned it on and in less than 5 seconds it was so hot, that when I grabbed it, it burned my hand. Plus, its a very boring fixture, all it does it spin around in a circle and it's too noisy. The description in the website didn't specify any of this characteristics.
on January 29, 2012
I ordered two of these and set them up on my light truss. One of the two stopped spinning within 5 minutes and I packed them both up and shipped them back. All of my lights are LED as well and this are pretty dim in comparison.
on February 15, 2011
I used this light for 3 shows and it no longer spins. I have not taken it apart to find out why. It was allways sticky and i had to spin it by hand to get it going. Its cheap but u would spend the money elswhere. 2 stars because it worked good for 2 shows.
on January 24, 2014
I Install this fixture on the ceiling the design its not so great the lights are not directed to the floor but to the side and closer to the ceiling crown molding.
Had to remove it ,also there is some noise need to have power at least 3 feet and extension cords are not recommended .
extreme heat also was noted
Would not recommend.
on January 18, 2012
I used this on New Years eve house party, with my Ipad DJ app the music was great and the light show impressed my guess along with a laser light and a strobe light the saucer lights my home looked like a club and my guess enjoyed themselves worth the money.
on April 2, 2013
The Product is Great.The only thing that could make it better was if it would spin back and forth to the beat of the music.
on April 2, 2013
Literally after seconds, this thing was too hot to touch and it smelled as it something were burning! Its a very boring fixture, all it does it spin around in a circle. I could have made one of these and it would have been much brighter! This makes 2 Eliminator Lighting products that I have purchased and was not pleased with! I will not purchase anything else for this company. Although it was only about 50 bucks, the quality could have been a little better at least to persuade me into buying more from them.
on November 6, 2013
You need to have a mirror ball ( preferably 2) as well as a nice 25 foot room. This will absolutely light the room up! Pun intended ;) As a a sound and lighting tech , I strongly advise first time buyers to research the model number ( download the PDF manual ) and then once they understand how the light obtains peak performance ( dark , fog, mirrors , disco balls ) Then they will appreciate the attention to detail put into this light !!

I own two of them