Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Eliminator Lighting Fog Machines EF-400 Fog Machine
|Price:||$28.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Powerfull 700 Watt Heater.
- Covers 1500 Cubic Feet Per Minute
- Plug And Play, Compact Fogger
- Wired Remote With Power Indicator
- Heat up fairly quickly and produce a lot of fog
- Sticks around in the air for a long time
- The EF 400 is a 400 watt fog machine.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The size of the machine is 8.5" x 6" x 6"
2. There is a bottle in the back where you pour the fog juice in
3. On the right side, there is a slot, so you can see the level of the liquid
4. On the left side, on top is the plug in for the remote control; below that is the fuse; and on the bottom is the power cable.
5. The power cable is 6' long
6. The remote control has a 10' long cable. On the remote control, there is a light on top with an on/off switch on the bottom.
7. According to the specs, the container in the fog machine can hold 1 pint of juice.
8. To create fog, fill the tank with juice, plug in the machine, in about 4 minutes the light on the remote control will light up, signaling the machine is hot enough to use. Press and hold the spring loaded on/off switch will release fog from the nozzle.
9. When the juice is heated up, you can release 40 seconds of fog before it need to reheat the element again, which takes about 3 minutes.
10. I have filled half the tank with juice, it lasted me for a good hour of use.
Note: Some people complained that this machine plugged up after couple of use. Try this: dump out the juice and fill it with water. Heat up the machine again and press the button until steam comes out. This will clean the nozzle of juice and it will be ready for the next use.
I got this last year for a small party and had the smoke alarm going off in my basement within seconds. This beast puts out lots of fog and does a nice job.
It does get hot and drips at the front if you spray for too long but it does do what it's supposed to. Also note that the cap on the machine doesn't seal well and will drip if you angle the unit too much.
Keep it away from walls and floors as the oil will collect on them and leave you with a mess to clean up later. It's best on a stand 3-4 feet off the ground.
Overall build quality is very nice. Metal case, compact, nice bracket, lighted remote telling you when it's ready.
The threads on the tank are plastic as is the cap and can be damaged if you cross thread which is quite easy...
ORIGINAL REVIEW: I am pleasantly surprised at the amount of fog this thing puts out....and for such a low price. Wow!
It heats up in less than 5 minutes and pumps out way more fog than I ever expected out of such a small cheap fogger. Perfect! Using it in conjunction with a DJ mushroom light indoors for parties, I have discovered that the fog hangs around long enough UNLESS I have the ceiling fans going. No surprise there. It's just something I hadn't thought about before. So with the fans off I activate it about every 10 minutes and just long enough to compliment the lights. But it is capable of producing so much more fog than I need.
I don't know if this is really necessary, but within 48 hours after I'm done using it, I pump distilled water through it. I just pour the leftover fog juice back in the container. Flush out the tank with tap water. Pour some distilled water in it. Heat it up and run it a time or two where it will pump out steam rather than fog. Then pour the rest of the distilled water out. So far, it keeps working like a champ. I seem to remember reading somewhere that if you don't keep them cleaned out the jets will clog or the pump will fail. I've done this "use it a few hours then clean it within a day or two" routine about 3 to 5 times now and as I said, working like a champ.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
You have to hold the botton down THE WHOLE TIME . Then it paused / stop to get hot again. Shipping on time and and item packaged finePublished 1 month ago by Jessica
Not a big fan of this device. I've had it for several years. I was hoping it would spit out fog automatically but I have to hold the button for it to do it.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Looks very cool, but sadly didn't come with all screws to mount it (not a big deal) but also puts out a low fog emission. Disappointed.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought two of these shipped to my home for $20 on Black Friday. For $10 a piece these are awesome, however, the most I would pay for these would be $40. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Julio Jamal